Coronavirus grand final. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus grand final.

I see Tom Hanks has it now.
If he can get it anyone can
We are *smile*!

Almost certain now that rd 1 will be cancelled, postponed or played with no crowd

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
I am blown away that this even warrant's discussion!!!

Talk about a media driven DISGRACE!!!!

It's a BAD flu people!!!!!!

...... people will die (generally elderly) ...... just like every bad strain/batch :(

..... how many people have been lost on Australian roads during the same period that News.com and NineMSN have carried on like twats???

Far out this is embarrassing!!!!

Interesting argument. Should we defund our anti terrorism units and ramp up our bovine extermination squads?

When Sir and TM chime in with scientific/medical advice that everything is A OK you pretty much know the excrement will hit the rotating wind generator.

Meanwhile in Italy, doctors decide who will live or die and that's only going to get worse.

Better share your Hot Toddy recipe TM, there'll be quite a few folks that'll need 'em soon enough. :oops:
As many shots of scotch as ya like slightly warmed by holding the glass for several minutes in your hot n feverish hands, then add qtr of a teaspoon of honey to soothe the sore throat if you must, then simply kick back n sip at your favourite cruising speed. Don't want to overload a manflu sufferer with too many technicalities n complications.

Reactions: 1 users
When Sir and TM chime in with scientific/medical advice that everything is A OK you pretty much know the excrement will hit the rotating wind generator.

Meanwhile in Italy, doctors decide who will live or die and that's only going to get worse.

Can't decide if that's a good or bad idea until I know what the age cut off is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I got my tickets and I'm going, reserved a good seat for Round 1 too, seemed to get a choice when booking Roaming Tiger seats.

But, I was thinking about the infection rate this morning.
  • Victoria has, what, 5,000,000 people.
  • We have, as of this morning, 21 cases of COVID-19 identified in Victoria.
  • That would be 0.00042% of the population
  • This means that, if we assume 90,000 turn up for round 1 there should be 0.378 people at the ground with COVID-19.

I'm going.

DS

and dont the models say each infected person gives it to 2 others?

so under your numbers DS3, doesn't 1 person comes away from the tiger V Carlton match

potentially feeling a bit tired, like they have a cold?

and isnt there about a 40% chance that person is a Carlton supporter?

Perhaps the medical profession and the media and Govt's need to start producing the " age " factor of those who have carked it or are requiring intensive care treatment. So far all I've read and heard is that it seriously affects the old and infirm while the young, fit n generally healthy people sometimes barely have any symptoms or mild irritation. Yet here we have the Aged reporting that Doctors in Italy are now gunna age factor the sufferers n kick all the oldies into the corner to die while saving the younger people who supposedly aren't that affected in the first place. Something smells hysterical to me.

Well I was wondering what lengths they would stoop to in order to stop the RFC winning another flag...........

Talk of cancelling the season my god.

Why couldnt this chit happen when we were sheizenhausen not when we are pushing for silverware.

Well I was wondering what lengths they would stoop to in order to stop the RFC winning another flag...........

Talk of cancelling the season my god.

Why couldnt this chit happen when we were sheizenhausen not when we are pushing for silverware.

if they did cancel the season (I don't believe it)

it would be 2 premierships in 3 years we didnt win because of a *smile* virus.

if they did cancel the season (I don't believe it)

it would be 2 premierships in 3 years we didnt win because of a ******* virus.

By default the team won it last year gets it this year if canceled