Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Public welfare should've been the guiding principle. They have blood on their hands, the lot of them. As do Dan and the police.

Really, how many confirmed cases of COVID came from the BLM demo? None as far as I can tell.

If the BLM protesters have blood on their hands, ScoMo and his mates who run aged care are drowning in the stuff.

DS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Public welfare should've been the guiding principle. They have blood on their hands, the lot of them. As do Dan and the police.

Whose blood?

Why do you just fabricate things?

It makes your already loony posting, just a little more raving.

BTW 'public welfare should be the guiding principle' is exactly what their point was when they marched.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Really, how many confirmed cases of COVID came from the BLM demo? None as far as I can tell.
One more time. It was *smile* confirmed. Some of the protesters were positives in the "North Melbourne cluster" which was not confined to North Melbourne at all but spread over half of *smile* Melbourne. It only takes a few, or even one.

Just another cover-up in Dan's secret state.

Glad you're all happy that we've become Americanised to the point that the law cowers in fear of minority group violence.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
One more time. It was *smile* confirmed. Some of the protesters were positives in the "North Melbourne cluster" which was not confined to North Melbourne at all but spread over half of *smile* Melbourne. It only takes a few, or even one.

Glad you're all happy that we've become Americanised to the point that the law cowers in fear of minority group violence.

One more time, the fact that the group 'people at the protest' intersects with the group 'people who tested positive' does not mean anything.

By the same token, some people who wore masks also tested positive, therefore if you wore masks you have blood on your hands.

This argument has already been had, and you know that what your saying is nonsense made up rubbish made to fit your agenda, but you keep doing it anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently the 2 people from Sydney's northern beaches did not isolate whilst awaiting test results:rolleyes:

And the van driver experienced symptoms on Saturday but waited 3 days until Tuesday to get tested:rolleyes:

Unbelievable....................................

• Angry

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Sydney should be locked down now for 3 days.
Agree 100%. If this gets into Victoria from Sydney after what we have been through I will absolutely :vomit

If there are more cases tomorrow Andrews should consider a temporary border closure.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Golden Gladys won’t shut down anything. Less than a week out from Christmas ffs.
It will up to the other states to close borders to NSW if it looks like getting out of hand. I don't give a *smile*; we can't go through a 3 month lockdown again.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Whatever happened to your crazy theories that Dan hooked up a mate to do the private security on the hotels? It was going to totally destroy Dan forever as I recall.

Oh yeah, it was crazy BS and disappeared without trace.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Whatever happened to your crazy theories that Dan hooked up a mate to do the private security on the hotels?
The inquiry failed to elicit the answers the public deserved.
It was going to totally destroy Dan forever as I recall.
Didn't say that. It was never going come out at an inquiry commissioned by Dan.

He didn't even answer the questions truthfully. I can't believe anyone is still defending this dictatorial ratfink *smile*, apart from the fringe-dwellers and freaks he governs for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Whatever happened to your crazy theories that Dan hooked up a mate to do the private security on the hotels? It was going to totally destroy Dan forever as I recall.

Oh yeah, it was crazy BS and disappeared without trace.
Come on Ant no one ever answered the question of who authorised private security for hotel quarantine at the whitewash, er I mean inquiry. All government ministers and senior bureaucrats developed a sudden onset of amnesia and/or ignorance. The most common phrases at the inquiry were "I don't recall", I don't remember", I don't know and "creeping assumption". There was some of the greatest ducking and weaving seen since the great Maurice Rioli graced the MCG.

Farcical.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The inquiry failed to elicit the answers the public deserved.

Didn't say that. It was never going come out at an inquiry commissioned by Dan.

He didn't even answer the questions truthfully. I can't believe anyone is still defending this dictatorial ratfink *smile*, apart from the fringe-dwellers and freaks he governs for.
"Failed to elicit" means there was no evidence - it was all rumours and hearsay, and you know it.

And Andrews still has a 71% approval rating (Nov). So Victorians clearly think he's done a great job.

Sorry Lee, you have let your personal hatred for things to left of Donald Trump interfere with your reasoning here.