Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
On a day when Trump incited his followers to riot at the Capitol Building, over 4,000 Americans lost their lives to Covid. What a mess Trump is leaving behind him.
Lee still claims he has a sterling record until the last few days, when even he's started to jump off.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Getting serious in this part of the world over 1000 deaths a day in South Africa and the health system cant cope .. its falling apart there .Things bad in Zambia and Zim too really bad in Zim . Were getting about 1000 new cases a day in Botswana .( pop 3 million ).mostly still in Gaborone but first case in Nata yesterday ..but glad I'm not in the US atm .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Getting serious in this part of the world over 1000 deaths a day in South Africa and the health system cant cope .. its falling apart there .Things bad in Zambia and Zim too really bad in Zim . Were getting about 1000 new cases a day in Botswana .( pop 3 million ).mostly still in Gaborone but first case in Nata yesterday ..but glad I'm not in the US atm .
Thanks for sharing JP, as you know we dont get any African news here.
Stay safe and sane. Hope you have a big grog cabinet!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Health authorities said the woman was believed to have been in the community while infectious for five days and worked a shift as a casual cleaner at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane's CBD on January 2.

Queensland's turn..

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Health authorities said the woman was believed to have been in the community while infectious for five days and worked a shift as a casual cleaner at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane's CBD on January 2.

Queensland's turn..
And time to do widespread testing.
The UK variant which is more contagious?
Lets not advise to wait until you have symptoms, brissy suburbs should be testing now

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
More fake news. Learn to quote.

Not so much a fan of Trump himself, rather his policies and his preparedness to spit back in his detractors' faces. He saw off more than a few.

But this is the corona thread. I haven't praised his handling of the virus.
Does your bmx have pedal brakes?
Backpedalling a bit now mate

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Not so much a fan of Trump himself, rather his policies and his preparedness to spit back in his detractors' faces. He saw off more than a few.

tenor.gif

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Sure, we understand, you prefer to look the other way.