Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Yep the Greens party and the Greens led council need to create an awareness campaign for their voters.
Too busy slugging small business owners of cafes and restaurants $5k for using street parking for outdoor dining. As if the last 18 months hasn’t been hard enough for them already.

Had a conversation with someone refusing to vaxx last week

"I live a natural foods lifestyle and I don't want this stuff in my body. The fact that I am going to lose my job has caused me so much stress I went to the GP and am now on anti depressants"

This is what we are dealing with

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

"I live a natural foods lifestyle and I don't want this stuff in my body. The fact that I am going to lose my job has caused me so much stress I went to the GP and am now on anti depressants"

Moronic.

Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely brilliant exposition of the quality provided by the mainstream media in discussing medical research ( and lapped up by the conditioned lemmings)

Absolutely brilliant exposition of the quality provided by the mainstream media in discussing medical research ( and lapped up by the conditioned lemmings)

I watched that. FMD-Is that the best you can come up with? Journalists can't write about medical issues because they are not doctors. :bash

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Walked from the car to the presser without a mask. It's petty but rightly left himself vulnerable to criticism.
He's since apologised. Likely will cop a fine.
That's not leadership. And this isn't a criticism, it's just a fact.

So no response to one of the last double blind/randomized trials of Ivermectin showing definitive "proof" of reducing mortality being exposed as fraudulent @lamb22 ?

Must be paying a fortune to get those organic anti depressants

Some excellent vaccination numbers for Victoria yesterday. Mainly second doses but a very strong number overall.

Also will be a test of resolve this week between employers and employees with the mandate coming in on the 15th October. Who will blink first?

I've been harping on a bit about the construction industry and the way they flout the rules.... mainly because there's currently a new house under construction next door and they don't give a stuff!

It got the better of me on Friday and I bailed up the owner/builder when he turned up after the *smile* kickers doing the job had gone.

I was *smile* so angry that the shitheads he employs had started up the doof-doof music at 7.01am and had it blasting the neighborhood till 3pm. (Picture half a dozen fit looking blokes in their 20s, who I reckon start the day with some type of substance apart from caffeine!) No way am I speaking directly to them.

I couldn't resist chucking in the fact that no one appears to be wearing masks, whereupon I was informed that EVERYBODY on site has a medical exemption!

His quote to me..... "It's easy... you just tell the doctor you can't breath properly when you wear it and they'll give you one.... got one meself!"

He then started to rant about having to be vaccinated. .... at which point I knew I had a live one on the hook.:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I've been harping on a bit about the construction industry and the way they flout the rules.... mainly because there's currently a new house under construction next door and they don't give a stuff!

It got the better of me on Friday and I bailed up the owner/builder when he turned up after the *smile* kickers doing the job had gone.

I was *smile* so angry that the shitheads he employs had started up the doof-doof music at 7.01am and had it blasting the neighborhood till 3pm. (Picture half a dozen fit looking blokes in their 20s, who I reckon start the day with some type of substance apart from caffeine!) No way am I speaking directly to them.

I couldn't resist chucking in the fact that no one appears to be wearing masks, whereupon I was informed that EVERYBODY on site has a medical exemption!

His quote to me..... "It's easy... you just tell the doctor you can't breath properly when you wear it and they'll give you one.... got one meself!"

He then started to rant about having to be vaccinated. .... at which point I knew I had a live one on the hook.:rolleyes:

This is clearly the ‘how do I get away with it’ culture that is rampant in Australia. Karmas a *smile* though and eventually this *smile* catches up with you one way or another.

Reactions: 1 users

This is a terrible story, so depressing. There are many employers who now will not accept a medical exemption written by a GP. The public sector is listing the only medical exemptions that will be acceptable.
Not being able to breathe properly with a mask on is not one of them

How many unvaccinated would be prepared to sign a waiver foregoing hospital treatment if they're infected? Would be a true test of their convictions.

Reactions: 5 users
This is clearly the ‘how do I get away with it’ culture that is rampant in Australia. Karmas a *smile* though and eventually this *smile* catches up with you one way or another.
Been using that expression for years. If the 80’s were the decade of greed, the 90’s grunge or whatever ….then the last 15 years has been the “what can I get away with” era.

In fact I’ve put an extension on it. We live in the “what can I get away with ….but if I get caught, blame someone or something else” era.

Reactions: 4 users
This is a terrible story, so depressing. There are many employers who now will not accept a medical exemption written by a GP. The public sector is listing the only medical exemptions that will be acceptable.
Can you show me where I can find that list?
I would have thought not being able to breathe properly with a mask on would be the number one reason for having an exemption.
I have an exemption from my GP due to that. I have breathing problems without a mask. I tried wearing one when this all began and found that after wearing one for a period of time, I had some difficulty breathing normally for a few hours afterwards ,even after taking my medication. I don’t wear one at work and am careful around others, am double vaccinated. I wear one when doing my shopping because it’s only on relatively briefly. I stopped going for walks because I struggled to do it with a mask on and got sick of getting dirty looks from others, and was getting paranoid about a cop car pulling up beside me demanding to produce “ my papers”. It wasn’t worth the hassle for me in the end with all the other issues I have to deal with at the moment.
I’ve googled but can’t find an official government listing on reasons for an exemption

Can you show me where I can find that list?
I would have thought not being able to breathe properly with a mask on would be the number one reason for having an exemption.
I have an exemption from my GP due to that. I have breathing problems without a mask. I tried wearing one when this all began and found that after wearing one for a period of time, I had some difficulty breathing normally for a few hours afterwards ,even after taking my medication. I don’t wear one at work and am careful around others, am double vaccinated. I wear one when doing my shopping because it’s only on relatively briefly. I stopped going for walks because I struggled to do it with a mask on and got sick of getting dirty looks from others, and was getting paranoid about a cop car pulling up beside me demanding to produce “ my papers”. It wasn’t worth the hassle for me in the end with all the other issues I have to deal with at the moment.
I’ve googled but can’t find an official government listing on reasons for an exemption
Sorry legends I meant medical exemption to a vaccination which are very few and far between. The list is being issued by employers but I will see whether I can find one that can be posted

In the public sector in offices there are no mask exemptions that I am aware of, for office workers at least. I am not sure what the mask wearing rules will be for double vaccinated as we come out of lockdown.

What I meant was public sector employers in the health sector and many other sections are not going to accept exemption from Vaccinations from GPs, at least as far as i know.

Sorry legends I meant medical exemption to a vaccination which are very few and far between. The list is being issued by employers but I will see whether I can find one that can be posted

In the public sector in offices there are no mask exemptions that I am aware of, for office workers at least. I am not sure what the mask wearing rules will be for double vaccinated as we come out of lockdown.

What I meant was public sector employers in the health sector and many other sections are not going to accept exemption from Vaccinations from GPs, at least as far as i know.
Thanks for clearing that up sin.
I did see on the news that there is possibly a gp in the west that is providing exemptions for those not wanting to be vaxxed. Queues were stretching out onto the road. I know at work that a few people got exemptions from their doctor from mask wearing just because they were sick of wearing one, no other reason. I’m not surprised that that would get extended to vaccinations as well

I think it's as sad that the doctors response is to reach for the scrip pad.

Who verifies the public sector employees who meet the exemption criteria? A medico that outranks a GP like a Professor or an in house Dept of Health expert?