Cotchin and Riewoldt | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cotchin and Riewoldt

Been a bumpy ride over the years for the team but Trent and Jack have done us proud and deserve all the plaudits they are getting. We will miss them on the team sheet but others will continue the fight. Cheers guys!

Reactions: 4 users
Been a bumpy ride over the years for the team

About as bumpy as floating on a cloud in an infinity pool and drinking bottomless free heroin margaritas served by beautiful naked people

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Milky Way Loop GIF by #sazanimation

Reactions: 1 users
It was great to be there to watch these two giants of the club play their last games. There were more tears in eyes than any other game I have been at, except for the 2017 granny.

Great to see Bash there but sadly in a wheelchair. I hope he recovers well to walk again.

Reactions: 1 user
60K turned up with SFA been those parasite Norf barrackers , we however hung around for so long after the game to celebrate our retiring immortals as well as showing respect for a battler who was unlucky enough to be drafted by Norf