Could someone help me please..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Could someone help me please.....

hsvking

St. Kilda Supporter
Aug 19, 2003
Lilydale
au.groups.yahoo.com
Hello from Saintsational.com

Im currently preparing a uni presentation, i need the membership numbers from all the victorian team, and richmond is the only 1 i have been unable to find.

could someone supply me with the exact figure.

cheers

Howdy hsv, it was just over 25,000 but i'm not sure of the exact figure.

I wonder what subject you are studying ? why do 25,000 human beings punish themselves ? Now thats a good subject ;)

jackstar said:
I wonder what subject you are studying ? why do 25,000 human beings punish themselves ? Now thats a good subject ;)
Youre close :D
im doing marketing and have to sell a product, so im selling a stkilda membership, and in that im doing comparisons with other clubs (vic based).

Does the St.Kilda membership come with benefits ? Example being. Free entry to the Saints Disco or a Shane Warne poster, dont tell me, a free driving lesson with Steven Lawrence. ;D

jackstar said:
Does the St.Kilda membership come with benefits ? Example being. Free entry to the Saints Disco or a Shane Warne poster, dont tell me, a free driving lesson with Steven Lawrence. ;D
Ahhhh people become clever when theyre not celebrating wins hey ;D
Found the richmond membership comes with a free anger management session with richo :p

hsvking said:
Ahhhh people become clever when theyre not celebrating wins hey ;D
Found the richmond membership comes with a free anger management session with richo :p
I believe Dean Laidley is conducting that course.

If people become clever when they're not celebrating wins there must be 2 generations of genius Saints getting about town. Actually Shane Wanre is living proof that this isn't the case.