Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apparently this is the first test team;

Bancroft
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Wade
Paine
Cummins
Pattinson
Lyon
Hazelwood

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Good squad. About the best we could have mustered. Marsh and Neser very unlikely to be used, prob didn;t need the extra person (17 instead of the normal 16).

Great to see the two Lauderdale Primary school lads playing there first test together. Who''d have thought those two keepers growing up would play Test cricket together!

Great to see Patto picked as well.

Go get em lads!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Good squad. About the best we could have mustered. Marsh and Neser very unlikely to be used, prob didn;t need the extra person (17 instead of the normal 16).

Great to see the two Lauderdale Primary school lads playing there first test together. Who''d have thought those two keepers growing up would play Test cricket together!

Great to see Patto picked as well.

Go get em lads!
Surely your not insulting Paine by calling Wade a fellow wicketkeeper , back stop would be a compliment

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Apparently this is the first test team;

Bancroft
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Wade
Paine
Cummins
Pattinson
Lyon
Hazelwood

If so, with four of the top six having question marks about ability and temperament, it may well be a long 5 days.

Or should that be a short 5 days...?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Straya to bat first. Siddle to partner Pattinson and Cummins. No Starc or Hazelwood. Brave. Win and its a masterstroke, lose and the cries will come "we should've picked Starc and Hazelwood ".

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Very surprised that we went with Siddle. I hope the old fox has a few wickets in him. Happy otherwise with the team.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Already sick of the channel nine coverage

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Lots of ads, useless experts and gambling promotion - might turn it down and sync the radio

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Harris a bit stiff, selectors obviously want the left and right hand combination of Warner and Bancroft.
Happy with the bowling attack.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
He should tell the bowlers he smashed it like he’s gonna smash them