Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Once again, the size of the ground the women are playing on is an insult to them and to the game in general.

And why are they wearing GPS monitors on their backs, like AFL footballers...? Not like they're running any distances.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Perry two hundreds in a row. In great form. Perhaps she can teach our men how to bat with the correct technique and patience for this upcoming Ashes.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Anyway it is what it is, so from here going forward,

Do we continue to say team a beat team b by x amount of wickets ?

Or is it now team a beat team b by x amount of boundaries?
I can't find the netball thread - but well done on a huge win over the Aussies. Something to cheer you up, hopefully.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
And the Hick XI respond at 7/96. Cummins with 3 and Siddle 3 also.

We’ve either got a gun bowling attack(s) or it was a dodgy wicket.

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
The dukes ball comes out in bowler friendly conditions and the Aussie batsmen are all at sea. Never would have seen that coming!

Starc didnt take advantage of the bowler friendly conditions. I worry about him in the ashes. Too hit and miss for mine. Hoping he makes way for Pattinson.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Poms all out for 85! Ireland 1/32 in reply. The wreckers for Ireland were just trundlers, nothing like your Starc, Cummins, Hazelwood, Pattison types.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
The media jungle drums pushing for a Mitch Marsh recall.

Please, say it ain’t so. How many times....

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The media jungle drums pushing for a Mitch Marsh recall.

Please, say it ain’t so. How many times....
Please no.

We should be playing the 4 quicks and Lyon, just go relentless pace and pressure. Short spells to keep them fresh. Pattinson is a gun when fit, I'd almost prefer him to Starc if we go with 3 paceman.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Why pick 4 quicks plus Siddle plus Nesser and then Marsh? Surely they don't think Marsh is a batsman again?

Carey should have been picked before Wade IMO.
Surely they’re not thinking of 3 quicks, Marsh and Lyon?

< Movies | Boxing >