Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Langer's a deluded dope with a horrible record as a coach in anything other than T20 domestic stuff with the biggest home ground advantage in world sport. And he plays favourites. Ponting should be in charge.

Time for Head to repay the faith and build a big partnership with Smith. Showers today though and rain tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty sure Stokes back foot touched the return crease on the ball that dismissed Head, should have been called a no-ball.

Excellent session this morning. Smith is a true great isn't he.

Wade starting really well. Real intent. Love to eek out a 250 lead.

Excellent session this morning. Smith is a true great isn't he.

Wade starting really well. Real intent. Love to eek out a 250 lead.
Yeah, good session. Head fails to go on too much, but he is starting to look the part.

Smith, eh. Who'd'a thunk it? ;)

call it a hunch, but I reckon these pommy commentators are a little bit keen to get the next 15 overs out of the way to get to the new ball

Smith is looking very tired, which is fair enough, he has been on his feet for all but about 20 overs in the whole test match.
Just another 25 minutes til tea, hang in there Smithy, what a champion.

Good opportunity for Paine to get among the runs. His last 12 test scores are 5, 45, 0, 5, 22, 26, 38, 37, 5, 41, 3, 0 @ 18.9.

I'm a Wade sceptic but full credit to him, Smith, Head & the mid-lower order on their efforts earlier today. Hope we now push hard for the win.

Fantastic day!!

Crazy the knocks on Wade on here by Toothless and Baron after just one innings. A crucial century first test back.

Especially when he has been the best performed player outside the Test team we have seen for many a year.

And for chumps like No Show who’s papers are now hopefully stamped.

Now for the GOAT to bowl us to victory.

Wader definitely proving himself. And Smith, what can you say but definitely Australia's 2nd best ever batsman now.

Yeah, good session. Head fails to go on too much, but he is starting to look the part.

Smith, eh. Who'd'a thunk it? ;)

Yeah Head really starting to mould his game now. Doing bit better than we thought.

Smith one of the great calls mate. Unfort matched by your love of Maxy ha!

• Haha