• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Cricket

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Yawn....might as well get the runs on the board as it's likely to rain for the next 2 days.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Warner making another ton v Pakistan. To me it feels hollow. He was hopelessly inept against a quality English attack in England but now safely back home he’s beating up an inferior Pakistan attack.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tough crowd. I'm no fan of Warner but i would have thought his overall record is pretty imposing.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Finch has been subbed out of the shield game after getting hit in the helmet/head while fielding yesterday, Dean comes into the side.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
In the test between NZ and the Poms a big solid security guard got hit on the head on the boundary from a ball that went for a six. The big fella hardly batted an eye lid, not sure whether the ball was damaged. Kiwis all for 375.

• Haha

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
Warner making another ton v Pakistan. To me it feels hollow. He was hopelessly inept against a quality English attack in England but now safely back home he’s beating up an inferior Pakistan attack.
250 is a good feast. Time to give another batsman a chance unless we declare soon. Too much bingeing from Warner.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Should have stayed on 334 with The Don and Haydon, or gone on a bit further. Smacks of selfishness to me.

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
What a waste of money. Obvious low crowd for a Saturday night at the Adelaide Oval. Do opposition teams/nations always turn up drunk to our games?

royce67

Tiger Cub
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Should have stayed on 334 with The Don and Haydon, or gone on a bit further. Smacks of selfishness to me.
Taylor declared with himself on 334. Hayden feasted his way to 380 against the might of Zimbabwe. It's a bit rough to have a go at Warner for doing his job properly.

shad

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2010
They should of got rid of him out of the team when they had the chance in England. He's just bought himself another year at least.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I don't get it. I get people's dislike for warner, I think he's a knob myself, but. He was criticized for not making runs not long ago, now he's getting criticized for making runs . Not his fault the opposition are crap. He's paid to make runs and he's doing it at the moment

Reactions: 1 users