Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Zampa bowling superbly, with great loop.

He just got Babar out 1/ 71 after 10 overs, a good fight back.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
1/113 with 5.5 overs to bowl...180+ target likely unless some wickets tumble. We will need to bat well. Impressed with Pakistan's aggressive running between the wickets. 1% that helps win games.

Reactions: 1 user

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
177 to win. Tough chase. Hope we don't cough up cheap wickets in the quest for runs. Wickets in hand late will put pressure on the fielding team.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I’ve seen it all now, Hafeez’s first ball bounced twice, Warner hit for six.
Aust 3/80 after 9 overs.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Over 11 runs an over, going to take some big hitting from Stoinis, I'll back him in.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Wade you star, 3 sixes in a row to win the game, it doesn't get any better than that :banana :banana :banana

Reactions: 1 users

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Wow!!! Carving Afridi too!!! Didn't think it possible. Well done!!! Most successful chase if the tournament to date

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
That was amazing. Ali dropping that catch will be looking for a new passport.

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Matthew Wade......Wow!!!

One of the great white ball performances.

Stoinis and Wade pulling it out from the fire - not many would have had them in the team. Especially Wade with everyone pushing Inglis. Both having excellent tournaments in positions we've typically struggled in.

Bravo George Bailey!! The golden touch...nailed it!!!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Matthew Wade......Wow!!!

One of the great white ball performances.

Stoinis and Wade pulling it out from the fire - not many would have had them in the team. Especially Wade with everyone pushing Inglis. Both having excellent tournaments in positions we've typically struggled in.

Bravo George Bailey!! The golden touch...nailed it!!!

The Victorians did it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Conway out for the final. He punched his bat after getting out against England, has broken his hando_O

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
And I went to bed at 4:15am when Maxwell went out :rolleyes:

Just watched replay but., that bloke that dropped Wade the ball before his 3 sixes in row will be popular in Pakistan

• Haha

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
And I went to bed at 4:15am when Maxwell went out :rolleyes:

Just watched replay but., that bloke that dropped Wade the ball before his 3 sixes in row will be popular in Pakistan
Don't make a habit of staying up that late please, we need you bright eyed & bushy tailed for pre season :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users