Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
5th and final Test between India and Eng abandoned. India up 2-1 in the series.

Indian players have returned two negative COVID tests already. Fascinating stuff regarding whether this is considered a forfeit or not.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
5th and final Test between India and Eng abandoned. India up 2-1 in the series.

Indian players have returned two negative COVID tests already. Fascinating stuff regarding whether this is considered a forfeit or not.
It should be. Not sure any player has tested positive just cosching staff. Probably inevitable a player will test positive

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
It should be. Not sure any player has tested positive just cosching staff. Probably inevitable a player will test positive
Reports are that India are willing to finish the series at a later date - which would likely be mid 2022 when they are meant to play an ODI series in England. Anderson will be 40 by then!

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Consideration being given to SL or WI replacing Afghanistan for a Test in Tassie this summer. Hopefully they do actually replace it and not just cancel and move on from it.

Knowing CA's track record, I'd be surprised though if they did decide to find a replacement team.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sad to read that Michael Holding will be putting the microphone down (retiring) at the end of the year.

Mikey gave me a lot of joy watching him play, and then commentating on the game.

Well played Michael, especially for your stance on racism.

Reactions: 1 users
< TV shows | NRL >