Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
A lot getting ahead of themselves, media, supporters etc.

Australia need to bat yet and the pitch will keep doing a little bit.

The run line was 370. Way too high.

Leysy launched into England below 275 run line yesterday for easy money. Done the same here.

Expect ball to dominate bat this series, especially early tests with most batsman having limited red ball lead-ups.
Yeh, the poms bowling has decent depth. As does the aussies. Both batting lineups can be fragile.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Certainly a morning of close but not close enough from England. A couple of extra wickets would have put this game on a knife edge.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Is there anything as unfunny at the cricket these days (and for years actually) as the usual mob of Richie Benauds?

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Stokes no-ball wicket was his 4th no-ball in a row (none were called):banana Not sure why the umpire didn't call any of them, or whether he told Stokes that he was touch and go.

Whatever the case I'm in hysterics:banana

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's an absolute joke that central umpires aren't calling no-balls.

I spent many hours standing in the nets to give bowlers a body where the umpire would stand and it it absolutely simple to watch the line and then see the ball down the wicket.

Just a complete cop-out.
Yes, but it's against the Poms:banana Sorry mrposhman:)

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's an absolute joke that central umpires aren't calling no-balls.

I spent many hours standing in the nets to give bowlers a body where the umpire would stand and it it absolutely simple to watch the line and then see the ball down the wicket.

Just a complete cop-out.
Disagree. Use the 3rd ump.

Reactions: 1 user
< NRL | Boxing >