Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Green has a habit of taking important wickets. Good habit.

Reactions: 1 users
Carey often has to dive (fall) to catch the leg side ball. He doesn’t skip to the leg side like the better keepers do.

Reactions: 1 user
Get Harris out of short-leg. Tried a chest mark. Should have caught the one in the first innings too.

This is getting the smell of the Sydney test last year....

And a wicket falls!

I know its only a small thing but how dumb are the people who are sitting next to the site screen. How hard is it to stay seated whilst an over is being bowled? If you want to get a drink / food / go the toilet, do it once the over is completed.

I know its only a small thing but how dumb are the people who are sitting next to the site screen. How hard is it to stay seated whilst an over is being bowled? If you want to get a drink / food / go the toilet, do it once the over is completed.

Yeah, there was some idiot walking beside the sight screen yesterday just as a ball was being bowled, and they were wearing a pinkish/red striped T Shirt. They were oblivious to the problem they were causing too as the cameras zeroed in on them.

Silly.

DS

Wow those 2 deliveries from Cummins were outstanding. Extravagant late swing coming in to the right handers for the wickets of Buttler and Wood were practically unplayable.

He may just have ensured a result in this test.

**** Starc is frustrating, unplayable at his best, but all over the shop when he's not.

Hey Marnus, Amplifon have free ear checks, you may need to have your ears checked if you think you heard 2 sounds on those 2 deliveries he was appealing on that clearly missed the bat.

Carey isn't much chop. Bring back Paine.
Yep, performances declining with each test. I wouldn't mind if Inglis was to be given a go in Hobart to see how he fares & send a message to Carey not to rest on his laurels.

Right now, I'd like see the bowlers attack the stumps. Need to force the batsmen to play as often as possible. Keep the short ball as a surprise, not staple.