Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Apparently the Aussie players aren’t happy that CA have sacked the team physiotherapist.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Day 1 has commenced in the prestigious Tiktok trophy.

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Carey may be a good bloke, TBR, but he's got to go for those, and should be catching 4 out of 5. Inexcusable not to even move. Happens too often.

Bacchus would have caught it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Carey may be a good bloke, TBR, but he's got to go for those, and should be catching 4 out of 5. Inexcusable not to even move. Happens too often.

Bacchus would have caught it.

Have so much would like to say. But too late at night for Leysy's told you so rant to everyone that took Paine's qualities for granted.

Stay tuned. It is coming!!!!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Reckon Mitch Marsh would have been a better option on these wickets, could have played two quicks, two spinners and bowled him for 20 overs each day.

Gee TBR, what is going on? This is the second thing you have posted today that I actually agree with :mhihi

Well mostly agree with. Not sure on the two spinners. Not sure we have two of sufficient quality.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
RIP Warney. 52 is far too early to go. You were a joy to watch, even as you pummelled us poms into the ground.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The love and respect the sporting world had for S K Warner’s evident all over social media , never seen anything like it , as Australia wakes it will be an avalanche of emotion .

Never seen anyone come close to how good he was , like most loved having a crack at bowling a few leggy’s in the nets thanks to Warney, love how everybody developed a flipper that didn’t flip :ROFLMAO:

For me he will always be my favourite cricketer and the day he retired the game pretty much died for me.

Rip S K Warne

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Have so much would like to say. But too late at night for Leysy's told you so rant to everyone that took Paine's qualities for granted.

Stay tuned. It is coming!!!!
Paine dropped his share Leysy

• Dislike

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Pakistan declared at 4/476, and then as Shaheen was getting ready to open the bowling they got told they had to open the bowling with spinners because of the light.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Straya 0/113 chasing Pakistans 476. Aussies looking untroubled against the Pakistani spinners.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Bad luck, Kwahaja, close. Still 5 more opportunities to get a ton in the land of your birth. Well played, all the same. 2/204. Labuschagne & Smith need to consolidate to avoid Pakistan getting an early look at the middle & lower order now that bounce is starting to vary & spin.

Reactions: 1 users