Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Reactions: 6 users
I wish friends with benefits was a thing when I was younger.

Maybe he did learn something from Lara Bingers after all. Fev says hi
Looks like he's been involved with 3 women in the last 12 months or so. Another situation of not locking your phone.....

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like he's been involved with 3 women in the last 12 months or so. Another situation of not locking your phone.....
There is no wrath. like that of a women scorned. Some good advice from the old man that was and absolutely spot on.

He let himself down though when he used to tell me before I went out to a party not to overlook women who would treat every shag as their last. :nono

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fantastic article here on Tasmanian cricketer Scott Mason who departed us way too soon..

Lengthy but well worth the read on a very gutsy cricketer and person. Also portrays the rivalry Victoria and Tasmania had at that time.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Fantastic article here on Tasmanian cricketer Scott Mason who departed us way too soon..

Lengthy but well worth the read on a very gutsy cricketer and person. Also portrays the rivalry Victoria and Tasmania had at that time.

Cant recall him as a player but a wonderful read. Good share!

Reactions: 2 users
Having the A graders like Steve smith certainly make the BBL far more interesting.

Reactions: 4 users
Fantastic to see Ian Redpath get inducted into the Australian Cricket Hall of Fame, he was my favourite Aussie player when I was a lad. He got some gutsy 100's against the West Indies.

Reactions: 4 users