Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Nearly all out. Funny seeing SS and others walk off and then come back after it was called not out.

Who's cheering against us, the Poms or small amount of Indians?

Reactions: 1 user
A bit presumptuous by the Aussies, appealed for LBW for the 10th wicket, the umpire raised the finger.
Siraj immediately calls for the DRS, the Aussies were very confident and started walking off, Khawaja was actually off the ground when the DRS said that there was an inside edge. I've never seen anything like that before.

A Dave Warner retirement announcement hopefully at the end of this match.. yep not a fan ..
He will get schooled against England if he plays on. Simple
Anyway big day for the Aussies today . We need to bat for at least 2 sessions .. get 150 plus .. here is hoping

Because he said so.

Not convinced Cummins is much of a captain.
Yep, aside from the two super-costly no-balls bowling , but accept that will happen striving for extra pace and effort but still not very professional, cannot believe he didn't place a deep cover for Rahane. Got a heap of easy runs out there.

We need another 100 runs a least tomorrow ..
Really poor session against India letting them off the hook with Cummins' no-ball(s) and dropped catches. I was hoping to bowl them out well over 200 behind, setting them 500 to win. Blew a big opportunity to ice this match.

Any idea why this World Test Championship is being played at The Oval as the venue?

I would have thought if you’re going to create a prestigious occasion out of it, bringing India and Australia over to London as a neutral venue. Wouldn’t you have played it at the home of cricket, Lords? Otherwise what is the point? Could have played it at any old ground.