Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I shasre similar high hopes for Green but he could make 700 runs and take 30 wickets and he'd still have work to do to overtake Keith Miller.
Yeah, he'd be fairly long odds to shag a royal, or fly a fighter plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Like most fast bowlers the dunces of India have bowled too short on a pitch offering plenty of help.

Warner stiff he was doing well.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Smith is primed. Reckon he wants a 100 in a game like this on his CV

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Smith is primed. Reckon he wants a 100 in a game like this on his CV
He certainly is getting settled in, but can't help but think he is walking across more than ever. The odd gestures and pantomimes are getting more pronounced by the year now.
But hope he gets that century. It's been a while ... and deserved.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
didn't watch any of it but head 146 off 156 after Aus 3/76 and now 3/327
smith on 95 overnight off 227
251 run partnership
pretty amazing fightback
commentary says ball beat the bat a lot so maybe india unlucky too

is this a 1 match winner takes the title of best test team match? what is the outcome of a draw?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Watched the first two sessions, was surprised that Jadeja wasn't brought on when Head came in. Jadeja didn't bowl until about the 40th over, Head was well and truly set then.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Two major errors by India: not picking Ashwin and sending Australia in.

is this a 1 match winner takes the title of best test team match? what is the outcome of a draw?
Yes, and there's the possibility of day 6 if time is lost. If still a draw, dunno?

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Two major errors by India: not picking Ashwin and sending Australia in.

Yes, and there's the possibility of day 6 if time is lost. If still a draw, dunno?

You'd assume the top of the table would win if it's a draw, I think that's India.

Looks like the best 5 day weather forecast in English history though so should be ok, even though they will lose half a day to the disgraceful over rates.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
didn't watch any of it but head 146 off 156 after Aus 3/76 and now 3/327
smith on 95 overnight off 227
251 run partnership
pretty amazing fightback
commentary says ball beat the bat a lot so maybe india unlucky too

A brief look on google told me the under ICC rules, if it’s a drawn game then both teams will be declared joint champions