Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Re: Cricket

Great to see katich the dud get the axe bring on Simmo and Hodgey :clap

Windies are duds with no ticker, no pride, no professionalism as well as hopeless (less than hopeful)

craig said:
Great to see katich the dud get the axe bring on Simmo and Hodgey :clap

Windies are duds with no ticker, no pride, no professionalism as well as hopeless (less than hopeful)
On the money once again Craig.

Ready said:
First Test, Multan
Pakistan 274 (Salman Butt 74, Inzamam 53; Flintoff 4-68, Harmison 3-37)
England 253/3 (Trescothick 135 no, Bell 71)
Stumps, day two

Pakistan 274 and 125/2
England 418 (Trescothick 193; Shabbir Ahmed 4-54, Shoaib Akhtar 3-99)
Stumps, day three

Pakistan will resume still 19 runs behind, with Salman Butt on 53 and nightwatchman Mohammad Sami on 0. England will look for a repeat of their first innings fightback with the ball. Plenty of time for a result.

Pakistan 274 and 341 (Salman Butt 122, Inzamam 72; Flintoff 4-88, Harmison 3-52)
England 418 and 24/1
Stumps, day four
England, chasing 198 to win, require a further 174 runs with nine wickets in hand, but have already lost Trescothick for 5.

Ready said:
Pakistan 274 and 125/2
England 418 (Trescothick 193; Shabbir Ahmed 4-54, Shoaib Akhtar 3-99)
Stumps, day three

Pakistan will resume still 19 runs behind, with Salman Butt on 53 and nightwatchman Mohammad Sami on 0. England will look for a repeat of their first innings fightback with the ball. Plenty of time for a result.

Paki's tail did the usual house of cards trick. Collapsed under pressure.

Symonds & Hodge playing tommorrow,12th man out of Macgill & Bracken.I would leave Macgill out as they don't need him.Would have thought it better to play with 3 quicks.

MacGill is $16 to take most wickets in the test on sportsbet, would have thought if he played he would be good value.

good to see Hodge and Symonds in the side they should have played in England..good luck to both of the Go Aussies :clap

Why bother with S Clark as 'insurance' should Warne not come up ? Clark's lucky McGrath is on international duty so often to get a run for NSW let alone the test team. I'd be miffed if I was Cameron White.Anyway,if Warne's unfit then surely the 11 should feature MacGill & Bracken with Symonds as the 2nd spinner...

Agree.

I am guessing that Clarke is there in case one of the quicks "does a McGrath" and is injured in the warm-up.

As soon as the game starts he'll be on the plane home.

marella jube said:
Why bother with S Clark as 'insurance' should Warne not come up ? Clark's lucky McGrath is on international duty so often to get a run for NSW let alone the test team. I'd be miffed if I was Ca White.Anyway,if Warne's unfit then surely the 11 should feature MacGill & Bracken with Symonds as the 2nd spinner...
Agree.Windies 1/17,Gayle not out on 12.

time for a big Lara ton.Make this test interesting.

no idea Michael.Just turned the cricket on.

terrible shot by Sarwan- 2/26

evo said:
no idea Michael.Just turned the cricket on.

terrible shot by Sarwan- 2/26
Agree,Sarwon is a better batsman than that.Chanderpaul nearly out lbw 1st ball.Terrible stance.

< Cars | NRL >