Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Has Kohli been sanctioned for dissent after his 1st innings dismissal? Not a good look to not accept the umpires decision without question. And it was the 3rd umpire so no excuse to complain to the onfield ump. Terrible behaviour from a captain.
Its Kohli he's a wanker

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez Travis Head into the Aussie XI again.

I dont know what their bowling line up is but the Poms must rate themselves a chance against the Aussie Batting line up.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Indians on social media carrying on like pork chops about Kohli's dismissal like giving him out was a war crime.
Saying that the TV umpire got so obsessed with whether it hit the bat or pad first that he forgot to look at ball-tracking.
Is that true?

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
The general
Of course. Let's give Victoria a second Test before one of our first class cricket states Tasmania get's one.

A very AFL thing to do!!!!
Can't get a read on what the favoured venue is. Every day there seems to be a new favourite in the media. A couple of days ago, Melbourne gaining a second test seemed all the talk. Yesterday Hobart was firming as favourite. Sydney seems to be all the talk today, with Adelaide putting their hat in the ring too.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Indians on social media carrying on like pork chops about Kohli's dismissal like giving him out was a war crime.
Saying that the TV umpire got so obsessed with whether it hit the bat or pad first that he forgot to look at ball-tracking.
Is that true?
No, ball tracking had it hitting the stumps. The field umpire gave him out, no evidence to overturn it as it didn't appear to conclusively hit the bat first when going frame by frame. Ball tracking had it crashing into middle stump.

Kohli clearly edged it but did it hit the pad and bat at same time? Disgraceful decision only to the biased. Kohli clearly showed dissent, should have been sanctioned.

The questions should be asked about the ridiculous sub standard test wickets they dish up every year.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Poms leave out Anderson and Broad, win the toss and bat on a greentop under overcast skies.

Warner 70 not out by stumps.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
1 ball, 1/0. I had a premonition Starc was going to bowl him, but in mine it was off stump.

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Malan, the walking personification of the difference between T20 and Test cricket.

Hazlewood bowling beautifully, gets Root for a duck. Good catch Warner. 3/11.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
35 years overdue, but there's finally a statue of AB at a cricket ground. And it's a beauty.

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Now for one at every venue.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Gee Warne really hates Starc. Keep going on about Burns missing a juicy half volley that didn't swing.

Getting bowled around your legs 1st ball is kids cricket. At least make the umpire make a decision.

I've only just turned on, can't believe Root chose to bat. I assumed we'd lost the toss. All the hallmarks of a Cotch kicking into the wind in Adelaide in 2014 type decision.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Reactions: 1 users