Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Only has a form line of a couple of weeks, but I’ve noticed, “they’re an incredibly proud group” mentioned in the last few rounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Clearly the loss of talented assistant coaches is hurting. New assistants needed in 2022.

Has coached poorly this year - been found out tactically.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Clearly the loss of talented assistant coaches is hurting. New assistants needed in 2022.

Has coached poorly this year - been found out tactically.
I agree that a lot of experience has left the coaches box. But it doesn’t help that 10 premiership players are out injured.

Reactions: 4 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Must play 2 rucks every game Sick of seeing Pickett killed every game being forced to play relief ruck

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Must play 2 rucks every game Sick of seeing Pickett killed every game being forced to play relief ruck
Who's the 2 Rucks your talking about?
Nakas is injured and Soldo had set back after set back.
I knew Soldo was struggling since April..why wouldn't they draft a Ruckman in mid year
Draft?

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Problem today is that unless we throw Ryan to the wolves again we simply don’t have 2 rucks.
Agree Ryan would have been equally ineffective today - not strong enough. Can’t understand why Lynch wasn’t rucked - I know he can’t jump but at least he could have competed around the ground and in defence. Knows where to stand at least.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Ummm. We had to get some big lump in from Vermont footy club to play ruck for us in the magoos yesterday. Poor bugger went and stuffed a shoulder early in the game. Nank, injured. Soldo, injured. Cujo, injured. We have Cholly man n he tweaked an ankle or something early today plus Delilah who as shown in his first look the other week is still a long way off senior footy. Where would you like us to conjure up this extra ruck from?

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
We don't have any rucks to play! Chol is not an AFL footballer let alone a ruckmen. Who else could we have played? Ryan?

Quite frankly I'd rather have Pickett or Kamdyn or Parker play in the ruck than Chol. At least you know they're having a real go.

bpchia

Tiger Cub
May 1, 2016
Ummm. We had to get some big lump in from Vermont footy club to play ruck for us in the magoos yesterday. Poor bugger went and stuffed a shoulder early in the game. Nank, injured. Soldo, injured. Cujo, injured. We have Cholly man n he tweaked an ankle or something early today plus Delilah who as shown in his first look the other week is still a long way off senior footy. Where would you like us to conjure up this extra ruck from?
Mid season draft?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
We don't have any rucks to play! Chol is not an AFL footballer let alone a ruckmen. Who else could we have played? Ryan?

Quite frankly I'd rather have Pickett or Kamdyn or Parker play in the ruck than Chol. At least you know they're having a real go.
None of them would’ve stood a chance against Grundy

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Who's the 2 Rucks your talking about?
Nakas is injured and Soldo had set back after set back.
I knew Soldo was struggling since April..why wouldn't they draft a Ruckman in mid year
Draft?
Never mentioned today’s game
Every other team challenging for :cupgold has 2 rucks Why not us
Took Dimma till half way through season to give CJ a go should’ve been playing 2 rucks all year

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Was asked by a journo about the fade-out from WC game but continued with the spin. Something happened and we'll never know I suppose.