Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

I love that Melbourne people are talking about their success.
Their coach presenting like a steely premiership coach in his pressers is even better.

He came across like a lost, befuddled junior only 10 minutes ago; now he talks about ‘playing the Melbourne way’.

Reactions: 1 users
Their coach presenting like a steely premiership coach in his pressers is even better.

He came across like a lost, befuddled junior only 10 minutes ago; now he talks about ‘playing the Melbourne way’.

Oh, delicious.

He is a *smile* muppet.

Reactions: 1 user
I love that Melbourne people are talking about their success.
I know a current player very well.
Can’t stand Goodwin.
Reckons Choco has made a huge difference with his attention to detail and communication skills

Reactions: 2 users
I know a current player very well.
Can’t stand Goodwin.
Reckons Choco has made a huge difference with his attention to detail and communication skills
Interesting. The coach is important, but can’t be expected to do it all on his own.

I hope the Tiges can squeeze in some good quality assistants for 22.

Reactions: 1 user
Choco is great for a limited time. Was at Tigerland too.
Correct.
That’s what I told him.
He may also have calmed down somewhat due to his fall from grace ( almost lost to the AFL system )
Looking happy and healthy atm.
Apparently Goodwin has a couple of favourites and is a terrible communicator. New assistants seem to have made a significant impact.

Anyway I’m looking forward to their capitulation as much as anyone on here.

Will we revive our previous game plan to attempt a late charge?

Amidst injuries, we did look at our premiership best in several halves or quarters earlier in the year. Were we too hasty in changing direction?

I think we can win the flag with a late charge of fast, unpredictable football and relentless pressure.

Success is addictive. I’m ready to watch us climb up the ladder now. In a strange way, this bad patch has really brought back the hunger.

Reactions: 2 users
You know we're in trouble when Dimma starts saying 'we've just got to put our best foot forward' at the press conference today.
At least he dosent use the magic 'sherrin' bullshitt.
Legend of the club.
He is 1 behind the so called greatest ever in Clarkson.
Gone past Pagan, Blight, Joyce, Scott, Roos and Shaw.
He will get another one and join Sheedy, Jeans and Hafey and the greatest ever.

Reactions: 3 users
Look, Collingwood is an outstanding team. They haven’t been able to put their best foot forward this year but they still have some incredible talent.

Last edited: