Danny V's Tommy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Danny V's Tommy

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
Richmond Without Spud said:
but heck just imagine him sitting in the box as an assistant or even a fitness advisor.....imagine the emotion that would flood the Punt Road Ground if both he and KB stood in the middle and said that they were now going to work to lead the way.

Would love to see that, sadly dont think it will happen :'(

I had the pleasure of sitting through a motivational speach Tommy did at our school a few years back. It was fascinating observing the reaction, given that many didn't even know who he was, or knew very little of his significance. My class mates were absolutely stunned, and it featured in conversations for literally weeks afterwoods.

He was supposed to make another speach after school hours for the local footy team, and me and a couple of mates voluenteered to cook the barbie. Something happened and the footy club couldn't make it, so it was pretty much just a handful of us sitting around chatting over a bbq. It was one of my fondest memories of school, and something I will always remember. Tommy turely is a great man and I for one would love to see him back in the coaches box.

Good on ya Tommy

TS.