Small Forward | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Small Forward

just_hurting

Tiger Cub
Jun 7, 2008
I really hope the club is looking to address this area in the upcoming draft. Jay Kennedy-Harris was featured today and seems like an ideal candidate. The first indigenous captain of a TAC cup side, hard worker, defensively orientated and a tackling machine. Do any of the draft observers have an idea where he would go in the draft?

just_hurting said:
I really hope the club is looking to address this area in the upcoming draft. Jay Kennedy-Harris was featured today and seems like an ideal candidate. The first indigenous captain of a TAC cup side, hard worker, defensively orientated and a tackling machine. Do any of the draft observers have an idea where he would go in the draft?

I think 25-50 will be his range, I'd be delighted to secure him with our second pick.

Willy Rioli
would have to be a rookie
He'd need to be literally followed around by a dietician holding a taser attached to his nuts
But get that right and he sounds positively tantalising
Maybe it will remind some of Relton Roberts
But who cares? It's just a rookie pick for a kid who could play like Cyril

If you rate Rioli DDT, here is another name for you.

Francis Watson. Young boy from up north currently at Claremont.

All reports are he has really come along with the Tigers this year, and while many at Claremont seem him as a largely unfinished product, there is no doubting the potential.

Could be this years Carl Peterson, without the height and hopefully the off field stuff.

Streak said:
If you rate Rioli DDT, here is another name for you.

Francis Watson. Young boy from up north currently at Claremont.

All reports are he has really come along with the Tigers this year, and while many at Claremont seem him as a largely unfinished product, there is no doubting the potential.

Could be this years Carl Peterson, without the height and hopefully the off field stuff.
Isn't he a decent height?

tigs2010 said:
Isn't he a decent height?

Around the 185 cm mark from memory.

Actually now that you ask, I have just reread my earlier post. Not sure how I managed to type that. I meant to say something like "with a bit more height and hopefully not the offield stuff". Peterson was only just over 180cm wasn't he.

bullus_hit said:
Rioli looks like Relton Roberts, he's about 8kg overweight.
Yeah, he's got a pudding but I reckon it'd come off pretty quickly, but he's one that would need to watch his weight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
Rioli has been written up as being absolutely sublime off both feet.
Diet (the hard part) and a month of running 10 kms will sort him out; chuck in some swimming/ bike / boxing / rope climbing etc...

Willi appears to have a similar build to Dean ate too much turtle Rioli. For all his skills, it took Sheeds a heap of work n persistence for Esserdope to get 100 games out of Dean. Lifestyle, injury n weight made it extremely difficult to get consistent performance from Dean.

BrisTiger24 said:
KFC Frankston has just revised its profit forecast for the year.
Peterson is training with the Saints, not Rioli.

tigertim said:
Yeah, he's got a pudding but I reckon it'd come off pretty quickly, but he's one that would need to watch his weight.
Somewhat cruelly known as being "on the turtle"