DDTs top 15 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DDTs top 15

DirtyDogTiger said:
Good - Carlton miss out on their key forward and it pushes up another quality mid to us

That would be so beautiful.

McCarthy would be a great fit for the Blues. By God I hope they can't get him.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints pickup Cutler with one of their late 1st round picks.

Would be amazed if they went KK at 3 as what was rumoured on the site that can't be named yesterday - surely they go Billings or the best mid at 3?

KK going earlier than Gold Coasts pick might shake things up a little, would be surprised if Dogs don't get Billings if available at 4.

Collingwood look very well placed, obviously having 2 x top 10 picks but they could end up with Billings/Scharenberg and Salem/Bontempelli with their first 2 picks.

I would be disappointed if we selected Freeman. But hopefully the whispers are true that he wont get past Melbourne's pick 9.