Dean Gore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dean Gore

SkillzThatKillz said:
Callum Twomey on the AFL draft chat has Gore going around pick 45 onwards and believes Richmond have shown interest.

Still think we will have to pick him at #33 otherwise the Crows will pick him up with their next pick.

Depends if Maynard's still on the table at #35 I reckon. They'd be all over him.

I think there are going to be a few players on the table when our #33 is up, And we will all be shocked when we overlook them to select a player that we all expected to go 4th round or never heard of him mentioned at this pick.

Im still hoping for 1 of Menadue,Garlett, Neal-Bullen

Wouldnt complain if we got this fella for our second pick.

seems like the talent goes pretty deep this year. Hopefully we dont play funny buggers and just pick good solid footy players like this guy.

turk-d-tiger said:
I think there are going to be a few players on the table when our #33 is up, And we will all be shocked when we overlook them to select a player that we all expected to go 4th round or never heard of him mentioned at this pick.

Im still hoping for 1 of Menadue,Garlett, Neal-Bullen
We'd take 1 of the first 2. They won't be there though.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Callum Twomey on the AFL draft chat has Gore going around pick 45 onwards and believes Richmond have shown interest.

Still think we will have to pick him at #33 otherwise the Crows will pick him up with their next pick.

I think support for him going early isn't there now which is different to how I rate him. I think there are a few teams interested but as CT has mentioned it's from late 40's.