Did Geelong loss to keep us out of the 8 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did Geelong loss to keep us out of the 8

Did Geelong loss just to keep us out of the 8

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
Bit harsh, there's been plenty of stuff just as idiotic. ;)
Mr. Hamilton:
What I'm suggesting is that this place is the... the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.

Major Gowen:
No! No, I won't have that! There's a place in Eastbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Mr. Hamilton:
What I'm suggesting is that this place is the... the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.

Major Gowen:
No! No, I won't have that! There's a place in Eastbourne.
You wouldn't believe how many times I ban myself from watching this great show only because I know all 12 episodes like the back of my hand.

You wouldn't believe how many times I ban myself from watching this great show only because I know all 12 episodes like the back of my hand.
Always amazed there were only 12 episodes, so many priceless moments in so few episodes.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Cats Tank to Gee Whiz.

Dogs tank today.

Dees to tank to the Eagles they all want us out.
I can imagine Chris Scott calling Shocking at the end of the WCE v Melbourne game.

Chris:
"It's still alive.......... surely there's a rule you can change...... you've got to stop it.... it's..it's., Steve, i can't sleep! Yuo don't understand.......... you think you've killed it, but then, well it rises again, bigger and badder than ever! You've got to do something! "

Shocking:
"Chris, i've changed so many bloody rules. Tell you what, i will give them another 6 day break, that'll f*&K'em! I've given them twice as many short breaks as any other club. Maybe that will stop them"?

Chris:
"Oh Steve............ can you come over tonight and.......and......and just hold me"!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users