Draft Chat open | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft Chat open

just got in. drunk. absolutely wrapped out of my brain with lennon. dont have the wherewithall, or the spelling skill, to digest gordon or the frankston bloke. its a clear signal to this tiger ....... its time to apply the passionfruit icing. i say we steer clear of the obvious beetles-inspired nicknames for young Ben. Passionfruit Icing is my early nomination.

tigergollywog said:
just got in. drunk. absolutely wrapped out of my brain with lennon. dont have the wherewithall, or the spelling skill, to digest gordon or the frankston bloke. its a clear signal to this tiger ....... its time to apply the passionfruit icing. i say we steer clear of the obvious beetles-inspired nicknames for young Ben. Passionfruit Icing is my early nomination.

You can finally get a good nights sleep, Golly

BTW, love the nickname, maybe we can shorten it to P.I.

tigergollywog said:
Bugger the passionfruit, why not strawberry fields? Lucky the kids not a ginger or he'd be fair copping it.

TigerMasochist said:
Bugger the passionfruit, why not strawberry fields? Lucky the kids not a ginger or he'd be fair copping it.

Im 100% behind strawberry.