DRAFT DAY! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAFT DAY!

Just looking at the list of retirements this year, incredible really. The competition for big men must be red hot.
Clement, Knobel, Hay, Darcy and Grant all left the game this year.

tanners, i am getting worried. Yr down my way i think? Dangers and cricket = Geelong i think. i'm off to the cricket soon, what if we were both there listening to SEN going woohoo at the same time!

Can somebody post the link to the part of the AFL website that has the live draft coverage. I cant find it. Geezuz that website is crap.

Just for those coming into the Chat room can you please give a live update of who is taken with each pick (not just Richmonds) as some of us cannot pick up SEN (either on radio or on the web).

Thanks

Redford said:
Can somebody post the link to the part of the AFL website that has the live draft coverage. I cant find it. Geezuz that website is crap.

I cant find it either!!!!!!!

Someone update for us, I can't get on that *smile* AFL site...

Where the hell is the link on AFL.com.au ?

Theyre advertising on radio right now that its available online, but the AFL website is gonna &&^%#@ this up again arent they ?

Redford said:
Where the hell is the link on AFL.com.au ?

Theyre advertising on radio right now that its available online, but the AFL website is gonna &&^%#@ this up again arent they ?

Underneath the Bear cruelty add Red.But nothing happens!F****ing AFL!

Can't get live streaming at afl.com.au working at all.

Can't get SEN on the net.

PRE to the rescue, again.