Dreamtime confirmed in Darwin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dreamtime confirmed in Darwin

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Great decision. Bring all of our indigenous boys. Bet the crowd are in favour of the Tiges.

What would the attendance/ticketing arrangements be?

I've never been to Darwin. I might submit an application to The Senate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Yes I’ve only attended 5 games and in two of them our ruckman broke a body part of the opposition (hawks, eagles) in another Dave broke his leg. I am a talisman for damage

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Yes I’ve only attended 5 games and in two of them our ruckman broke a body part of the opposition (hawks, eagles) in another Dave broke his leg. I am a talisman for damage
Geez id hate for you to be the cause of any serious damage to the flog Stringer

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
If that is not a carrot for Daniel to put in a brilliant training block to earn a recall I don't know what is. Dreamtime without a Rioli ain't right.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dreamtime without a Rioli ain't right.

agree.

its kind of afternoon nap time.

great move by afl, tigers and bombers.

really stoked for our NT brothers and sisters.

they should take the show to The Alice and play the crows there.

does this give us any pointers as to whether we will go to WA or not?

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I got all excited there. with Darwin only a 4 hour flight away, until I remember the *smile* 2 week quarantine. :(

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I got all excited there. with Darwin only a 4 hour flight away, until I remember the *smile* 2 week quarantine. :(

that's only 340 hours away.

Ive been doing the maths on quarantine lately.

its no secret the bookmakers fund my annual September sojourn to Tigerland.

But this year, the bookies need to budget for a potential 2 weeks quarantine for me and my associates.

and its an October sojourn. so im also thinking about a travel/pleasure word starting with O

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
If this isn't sufficient motivation for Daniel to work his way back into the team then maybe he's just trade bait?

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
There's a few positives to come out of this season and playing the Dreamtime game in Darwin is one of them. Having our player group living together for three months is another positive I reckon - especially for the younger guys.