Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
while he was great yesterday, i doubt he will be given as much room too often as he was yesterday.
the hawks have a decent ball winning midfield but they lack a tagger, or even a strong defensive mid, and dusty took full advantage.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Brodders17 said:
while he was great yesterday, i doubt he will be given as much room too often as he was yesterday.
the hawks have a decent ball winning midfield but they lack a tagger, or even a strong defensive mid, and dusty took full advantage.

And if that happens and dusty doesn’t have 30 and kick 2 the inevitable “he’s injured” call will be back.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Dimma pumping him up during week.
Reckon everyone is getting behind Dusty.
Massive 2nd half of year coming up.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Another really strong game. Doesn't have the don't argue anymore but seems to be working a lot harder to make up for it.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
tigerlove said:
Another really strong game. Doesn't have the don't argue anymore but seems to be working a lot harder to make up for it.
He’s a smart footballer. Has more than one trick. When one stops working, or gets worked out, he goes to the bag and gets another one.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The dont argue will be back when hes moving at his optimum power, hes not there yet but hes looking more of the Boss weve come to love.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
El Riggardless said:
He was brilliant last night. Played a great wet weather game. Kicked long and hard at every opportunity, BOG for mine
That bullet pass think it was 3q was dusty at his best , bold with the class to pull it off

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bowden4president said:
he’s breaking tackles now. Certainly got his mojo back!

Although he didn't lay a tackle all night.

If he wants to be the best he can be, he needs to put the tackle pressure on.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
SkillzThatKillz said:
Although he didn't lay a tackle all night.

If he wants to be the best he can be, he needs to put the tackle pressure on.

I can remember 2. Penalised for too high both times.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
shad said:
I can remember 2. Penalised for too high both times.

You're right, zero legitimate tackles.

2 x stupid high tackles.

Needs to stop giving away stupid free kicks.

The umps kill us enough.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Some posters here should be embarrassed with their comments on Dusty back in early May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTed0zeIvSQ

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
bowden4president said:
he’s breaking tackles now. Certainly got his mojo back!

Spot on

He doesn’t always need to “don’t argue” and he’s successfully using his speed and strength to break away from the tackle
It’s great.