Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

SCOOP said:
Back to being a Lord.

And wasn’t it a treat.

Still not full Dusty tho.

Any point in me asking if Dimma and the coaches decided to undercook the team during the PRE season?
Because we looked shaky early and are stabilising.

I’m Not sure what happened with the western bulldogs game though

DirtyDogTiger said:
Any point in me asking if Dimma and the coaches decided to undercook the team during the PRE season?

Dimma is on record in saying we were "too advanced" early last season and we have approached it differently this year

DirtyDogTiger said:

Marvel stadium. Bulldogs. Say no more.

Imperious. In the words of Bruce McAvaney, "Dusty! Oooooohhhh Dusty! That is classic Dusty!".

Thing that impressed me the most about dusty was that he knows the big fella lynch is struggling a bit so when he kicks the 3rd he gets all the boys in to pump him up and make him feel the love come along way has our dusty

Huge difference today he didn’t look like he was carrying any type of injury.
He was injured in the early part of the year.
He was really good yesterday

He was super and I think as someone mentioned Soldo was also very influential at centre bounces in putting him in the clear.

zippadeee said:
Huge difference today he didn’t look like he was carrying any type of injury.
He was injured in the early part of the year.
He was really good yesterday

*smile* zips. Had 30 plus pre-season no one says he's injured. Gets tagged and has 20 odd and everyone says he's injured. Gets 30 and 2 goals and suddenly he's healed. Stop making *smile* up.