Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

If our champ has stress related issues in a foot or fasciitis whatever it is get him off the park and rest him.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm guessing bruised kidney after lip-reading crotch and his interaction after the game "too many beers". 2-3 wks out. Hopefully not that bad. If bleeding would need to go to hospital

Reactions: 1 user
Is there any danger of the umpires paying this bloke a free for holding? How many times he is breaking free and he gets held back illegally. Just *smile* me. Happened on numerous occasions tonight.

Reactions: 14 users
Earlier in the week Balme said we thought Dusty could give more despite the foot. Balme was frank.

Numbfoot could not hit a target early.But the greatRichmond champion worked into the game. He bludged ball so he could get some practice kicking with his bodgy foot. And he got better.

Then a collision injury to the ... top corner of the pelvis?

We'd have won by eight goals if he was fit all match.

Looked pretty benign. Confidence an issue.

Next year - why isn't he captain? Other people give him confidence. May Gawd give him confidence.

Is there any danger of the umpires paying this bloke a free for holding? How many times he is breaking free and he gets held back illegally. Just *smile* me. Happened on numerous occasions tonight.
It's unbelievable. Parish got two in the first five minutes last week and I thought, "that's more than Dusty's had in five years".

would have to be 'Handsome' Mitch Robinson involved in the collision ... wouldn't it ...

He and Lynch. Both being constantly molested.

Reactions: 5 users
  • Angry
The throw call on Parker and then the non hold call on Dusty by Williamson ( horrendous umpire) really changed the game last night.

Hopefully the legend is ok not just from a footy point of view

You know, the gods are against us this season. The minute we look like we're getting back on track, we cop a an injury to a key player.

Hope Martin is OK and it's nothing serious. Screw the rest of this season.

Reactions: 2 users
Did Robinson raise his knee? How did this happen? I want to see another angle of the vision.

Edit: Looks like Robinson's elbow as he braced for contact. Just unlucky.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m almost willing to declare we played better when the great man was off... forced us to look different and prob forced the opposition to double guess where we would move the ball

Reactions: 1 users
Did Robinson raise his knee? How did this happen? I want to see another angle of the vision.

Edit: Looks like Robinson's elbow as he braced for contact. Just unlucky.
As much as we all dislike Robinson I don't think we can lay any blame on him.

Reactions: 5 users