Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
After 10 years and 3 flags, a Brownlow and 3 Norm Smiths, apparently has been worked out.

Or is he just older and not at his best?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
After 10 years and 3 flags, a Brownlow and 3 Norm Smiths, apparently has been worked out.

Or is he just older and not at his best?

losing that 1:1 on the wing to Lemmings

was quite traumatic for me.

im thinking of seeing a psychologist and talking it over next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Not in peak form but effort is there at least. Losing one on ones is uncharacteristic & probably reflective of where we are. Wouldn’t expect that to keep happening though.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Wayne Carey won Norf two flags. Plugger and Yablett zero between them.

Dusty has delivered beyond expectations. We wouldn't have won a flag without him.

Let him take some weight off his foot.

Reactions: 10 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Got beaten one on one by Bellis. That would never happen to a fully fit Dusty
He got towelled by Conca last year. These ex-teammates who have played against him for years at training games and drills certainly have the experience to take Dusty on. Won't happen all the time but it's going to happen.

Reactions: 1 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Whether we like it or not, Dusty lifts for September.

Lets hope there is a September for us this year.

Reactions: 2 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Get him on a smugglers boat to Vegas for the rest of the year and then bring him back a week before the season. Dont care what Dusty does now. He has given us everything. He could refuse to come out at half time and go to the oub instead and ill still love him.
In saying that i think Dusty might have found a girl. A girl he really likes and just perhaps footy isnt no 1 priority anymore. Who could blame him. Best Tiger of all time for me

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He almost looked human.
Where is he at? Is he injured?
Additional workload?
Teams putting more time into him?

Numbers are down across the board. I can't believe i'm saying it but we need a bit more from the Champ tbh.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He almost looked human.
Where is he at? Is he injured?
Additional workload?
Teams putting more time into him?

Numbers are down across the board. I can't believe i'm saying it but we need a bit more from the Champ tbh.
I don’t think he has recovered from his foot injury.

Reactions: 5 users