Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Bulluss was a huge Bailey Smith fan pre draft. Believe he went as far to say he rated him higher than Sam Walsh

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Dusty gets fined for handcuffs, fined for the bird, fined for a drug-snorting gesture. But Smith doing an extended junkie impression in the home crowd's faces - play on.

• Angry
Reactions: 12 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Dusty gets fined for handcuffs, fined for the bird, fined for a drug-snorting gesture. But Smith doing an extended junkie impression in the home crowd's faces - play on.
LOL, it's the "I've got ice water in my veins" pose. Hugely common in the NBA and the NFL after a player does something in the big moment. No chance of a fine.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
LOL, it's the "I've got ice water in my veins" pose. Hugely common in the NBA and the NFL after a player does something in the big moment. No chance of a fine.
Really? Who injects water? Looked like he was suggesting he injects the drug "ice".

Just good clean G-rated fun that projects the image the AFL wants.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Should be fined for copying more Americanisms then.
I didn't know WTF it was at the time. I feel like I'm on drugs? I'm gonna shoot up after the match?

Don't want to sound like a wowser but last year's changeroom shenanigans were pretty tame in comparison.

Maybe everyone uses drugs these days and I'm out of the loop.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
My son pointed that out to me Scoop, showed me the NBA dude doing it , so it actually had nothing to do with getting “ jabbed” lol worked out to be a good add for it though.

Id imagine if it had have been Libba the AFL would have pinned him for there” bad look for the game” choosy rule

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
I didn't know WTF it was at the time. I feel like I'm on drugs? I'm gonna shoot up after the match?

Don't want to sound like a wowser but last year's changeroom shenanigans were pretty tame in comparison.

Maybe everyone uses drugs these days and I'm out of the loop.
Agree L2R2R. Not an image I’d imagine many families want their young children to see.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Believe it or not, not everyone is aware of this Scoop. It looked like someone promoting intravenous drug use to me. Shocking look.

Reactions: 4 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
My son pointed that out to me Scoop, showed me the NBA dude doing it , so it actually had nothing to do with getting “ jabbed” lol worked out to be a good add for it though.
Was surprised to learn it came from the NBA. Was under the impression they cultivated an ultra-clean living image and had high standards on this sort of thing. Maybe things have slipped since I had an interest.