Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Not to mention Lyon was still with his wife when all this happened. Garry is a POS but Nicky is no better and he has no business making any comment on any persons conduct
Yeah, Gawwy sounding excited with his other bumbling mate who is close to senile. As usual, sounded excited when Gossage the Great reports that Luke Jackson might stay at Thegreatestclubeverbourne.

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw the video now. Duz walks in with drinks? and just lightly touches her breast compared to the other bloke who has the lady sitting on his lap....what was he doing???

Sitting on a round table with drinks/food on there.....music around.....curtains.....WTF does Minced brain Whateley think a strip club / indoor function looks like????

He wouldn’t know. The only semi naked woman he’s ever seen was the Elle McPherson playboy edition he jerked off to when he was 12

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I was just on SEN... said "If the woman didnt consent to Dusty, then shes had 5 years to complain or sell her story to some bottom feeding journalist..."! lol

Also said "Dusty didnt upset anyone with what he did, yet Zorko upset a lot of people, yet the AFL didnt even want to investigate Zorko, yet they are going to investigate something done 5 years ago, that no one complained about!!. Zorko didnt cop a fine, suspension, or even lose the captaincy!! But they are talking about Dusty missing a game!!! The whole thing is so hypocritical!...". (then i was cut off...)

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Scum journalism in this country 5 year ago really what about the bloke who shouldn't be filming in a venue without that woman's consent.

Reactions: 4 users
I was just on SEN... said "If the woman didnt consent to Dusty, then shes had 5 years to complain or sell her story to some bottom feeding journalist..."! lol

Also said "Dusty didnt upset anyone with what he did, yet Zorko upset a lot of people, yet the AFL didnt even want to investigate Zorko, yet they are going to investigate something done 5 years ago, that no one complained about!!. Zorko didnt cop a fine, suspension, or even lose the captaincy!! But they are talking about Dusty missing a game!!! The whole thing is so hypocritical!...". (then i was cut off...)

Typical hypocrisy by the afl investigation lol Zorko was brushed off and pathetic.

Reactions: 1 user
Move on Tiger fans.
Nothing to see here.
Club needs to call this for what it is, no suspended anything, no investigation needed, call out the media scum for what they have tried.

I agree with this but to me it is not that the media report it but is how they report it is the issue.

The thing that annoys me is the narrative of "long list of indiscretions" which when you look at it isn't much at all and still mentions the since discredited Chopstickgate. It is just sensationalist garbage.

Report the facts, fair enough, but the rest is clickbait nonsense.
But you forgot to include that it's all so old, from 5-7 years ago. Pathetic crap. And the media are totally to blame for running with it now. Cannot be for any other (failed) purpose but to attempt to upset Dusty and RFC, which supports your points re 'the how.'

Further desperate attempt by a failing, irrelevant newspaper to attempt to make a few extra sales for old dud Rupert, the inventor of the salacious P.3 girl in his failed UK tabloids. A discredited and decrepit business 'mogul'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Not to mention Lyon was still with his wife when all this happened. Garry is a POS but Nicky is no better and he has no business making any comment on any persons conduct
Fix him up Liam. I've heard you have a very special set of skills...skills acquired over a long period of time (Good Luck).

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the lady in the video didn’t give consent to be filmed or for the video to be “ distributed “, I hope she goes after and sues the *smile* out of those involved in videoing and releasing it

In 2020 some scumbag tries to burn down the house of Nick Vlastuin on Grand Final week.
Now this "fake news' story about Dusty is released 'conveniently' just before finals.
Is this just coincidence or am I reading too much into the fact that they really will stoop to anything to try to dislodge us?

Reactions: 2 users
In 2020 some scumbag tries to burn down the house of Nick Vlastuin on Grand Final week.
Now this "fake news' story about Dusty is released 'conveniently' just before finals.
Is this just coincidence or am I reading too much into the fact that they really will stoop to anything to try to dislodge us?
Word

Went to a corporate gig and had one of the hawks FD directors talk. Was a few years ago. He said the AFL hates it when teams get on a roll and win a few flags. They will do everything to derail the club from being too successful. They want an NFL style comp where most teams are a chance each year.

Sounds very familiar

Reactions: 4 users
How do you know what happens in a Christian Science Reading room???
If it's any thing like prayer room at parliament house..................

"Government staffers and even MPs would also often use a small room on the upper level of Parliament House – known as the prayer or meditation room – as a place to have “a lot” of sex."

• Wow