Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Bit of a difference between Dusty and De Goey. DG happened just months after another similar incident and they were real time. Dusty is 6/7 years ago. Stupid thing to do however would have grown up and been exposed to significant material/training/real life exposure to the objectification of women since. I doubt Dusty would enter an environment like that these days let alone touch a women like that. Some of those in the media need to think about there own skeletons.

Not sure how you punish him retrospectively.
True, but my point is the privacy of one person that's exposed by idiots. I think some (e.g. Mince) have never experienced what happens with private strippers at Bucks parties. Someone posted here that some private strippers request money if you want to touch their breast which is true.

Reactions: 1 user
Mince married the first woman to let him touch her boob. She still lets him on special occasions like his birthday and when Geelong wins a flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
C'mon guys, Dusty has missed a bit of footy, he obviously just needs to get a feel for it

The club really wrap themselves around Dusty and look after him. No way he will play at another club with the extra pressure that will come.

Reactions: 2 users
True, but my point is the privacy of one person that's exposed by idiots. I think some (e.g. Mince) have never experienced what happens with private strippers at Bucks parties. Someone posted here that some private strippers request money if you want to touch their breast which is true.
Yeah I got a bit carried away and my post was broad view on the entire situation.

I do know there is footage out there of my bux night…I’m rooted if I ever become a public figure!

• Wow
Yeah I got a bit carried away and my post was broad view on the entire situation.

I do know there is footage out there of my bux night…I’m rooted if I ever become a public figure!
All I can see is the photo and Duz looks much younger than 2017. I reckon it's earlier.

Reactions: 2 users
Who's that brainless lunatic posting in the club's twitter with the same stuff again? Twitter needs a big overhaul.

Mince married the first woman to let him touch her boob. She still lets him on special occasions like his birthday and when Geelong wins a flag.
He married his mum?
Although it's distinctly possible, he was bottle fed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Is this video anymore offensive than what Zorko said to Harrison Petty? The latter the AFL couldn't sweep under the carpet fast enough.

Reactions: 3 users
I hope I am wrong but the pressure is on and it will only get worse. The first question Gill will be asked today is about Dusty and he will be fuming his beloved finals series is being hijacked
Then find and blame who is responsible for it! At this very point in time. It's not Dusty or RFC that have sensationalised this today, is it?

Complete beat-up intended to disrupt us pre-final. Not hard to see who's responsible - that scumbag rag - the Hun. The Pravda of the far and wacky right.

Yeah funny no mention of his mental health battles anymore since everyone has accepted he was banging his best mates missus

Not to mention Lyon was still with his wife when all this happened. Garry is a POS but Nicky is no better and he has no business making any comment on any persons conduct

Reactions: 1 users
Then find and blame who is responsible for it! At this very point in time. It's not Dusty or RFC that have sensationalised this today, is it?

Complete beat-up intended to disrupt us pre-final. Not hard to see who's responsible - that scumbag rag - the Hun. The Pravda of the far and wacky right.
Just saw the video now. Duz walks in with drinks? and just lightly touches her breast compared to the other bloke who has the lady sitting on his lap....what was he doing???

Sitting on a round table with drinks/food on there.....music around.....curtains.....WTF does Minced brain Whateley think a strip club / indoor function looks like????

it's *smile* wits like lyon, cornes and whately giving it oxygen that's the issue. no one reads the hs anyway.
Ride the wave...will be yesterdays fish and chip wrapper by the end of the weekend.

FINALS FOOTY !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users