Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Neil Balme was just interviewed on Ch 10 news and when asked was very nonchalant about the video.. Said it was a video from a long time ago and was no distraction for Dustin Martin or the playing group..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
507 comments on Facebook.
99% are critical who released it and for the gutter journalism.
And there's alot of ladies that have commented.
They all seem to be on the same page.
That the Media is going after Dusty because he doesn't look at them
Do we know who uploaded jealous oppo supporter or journo ?

Bolton didn't get fined for sticking up for his mate, he got fined for making a complete goose of himself afterwards.
Really? You need to refresh my memory. $20k fine for goose impressions?

But Dees brawling verbally and physically in and outside a top restaurant was ... 'a good look for football' !? Not one fine.

[Are you sure you don't run too close to AFL headquarters?]

Really? You need to refresh my memory. $20k fine for goose impressions?

But Dees brawling verbally and physically in and outside a top restaurant was ... 'a good look for football' !? Not one fine.

[Are you sure you don't run too close to AFL headquarters?]

You attempt to insult me with the air of confidence that could only come from someone who must know exactly what happened in each of those incidents?

So tell me what happened with Bolton?

Neil Balme was just interviewed on Ch 10 news and when asked was very nonchalant about the video.. Said it was a video from a long time ago and was no distraction for Dustin Martin or the playing group..
He also whacked the reporter who asked “Is Dusty going to play tonight in light of this?” Balmey’s response: “What a stupid question, of course he is”

Love you Balmey :clap2 :clap2

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
You attempt to insult me with the air of confidence that could only come from someone who must know exactly what happened in each of those incidents?

So tell me what happened with Bolton?
No, you disputed my post, clearly believing you know all/better, so it's up to you to back your claims. My response is directly referring to your wording. And you dodge explaining or justifying the absolutely lax non-punitive measures for the disgraceful display of foul abuse and violence in a public place by MFC players, unlike several highly contrasting episodes involving our players including Stack/CCJ kebabgate; on-field penalties exacted on Marlion Pickett cf to Cripps' exoneration.

So you can provide us with your in-depth knowledge justifying the clear, consistent policies and adherence to by the AFL in all these instances if you like.
Over to you, but I'm watching and following the game tonight and refuse to care about any more highly dubious distractions from the machinations of the AFL and their media lackeys' circus.

PS - Furthermore, there was no intention to insult you. How? By posing legitimate questions? Eye of the beholder.

Reactions: 1 users
Best words from Balmey were "that was a stupid question".

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
He also whacked the reporter who asked “Is Dusty going to play tonight in light of this?” Balmey’s response: “What a stupid question, of course he is”

Love you Balmey :clap2 :clap2
Ch 7 still checking with Browneye. You have to develop stupidity to work in the media.

Reactions: 2 users
The woman must have been okay with it… I mean for seven years she didn’t speak up. And then somebody leaks the video at the time of a crucial match. Only to sabotage our performance

Gutter journalism is not the word as a whole in Oz it's garbage looking for headline how it makes front page and on the news is laughable surely something else happening in this world our journalists wouldn't tie the shoe lace of those abroad.

Reactions: 1 user
The woman must have been okay with it… I mean for seven years she didn’t speak up. And then somebody leaks the video at the time of a crucial match. Only to sabotage our performance
Her family and friends could be finding out for the first time what her part time job at uni was. I feel she could be the main victim here.

Reactions: 4 users
So you can provide us with your in-depth knowledge justifying the clear, consistent policies and adherence to by the AFL in all these instances if you like.

Let's start with the first fact, Bolton wasn't fined 20k, he and Richmond jointly paid 20k.

The reason Richmond were happy to support the fine was because of the way Bolton behaved. No-one had a problem with the initial response to the incident, which is why Rioli had no issue.

Bolton stepped in to the initial scuffle only to be rag dolled into the wall and break his wrist without even throwing a punch so he didn't get fined for protecting a mate. From there he lost the plot, refused to leave a licensed venue when asked, started more scuffles, snuck back into a licensed venue after being ejected and committed various other scallywag behaviour like saying things that can put you in jail. If the cops had become involved he would have been much lighter in the pocket.

May, who was the Melbourne goose effectively copped a 2 week suspension, Bolton likely a 10k fine. Two peas in a pod.

The problem with discussions on this forum is people are so desperate to justify some anti-Richmond establishment theory that absolute crap morphs into accepted fact, like Bolton was fined 20k just for protecting a mate's girlfriend.

Reactions: 2 users
Let's start with the first fact, Bolton wasn't fined 20k, he and Richmond jointly paid 20k.

The reason Richmond were happy to support the fine was because of the way Bolton behaved. No-one had a problem with the initial response to the incident, which is why Rioli had no issue.

Bolton stepped in to the initial scuffle only to be rag dolled into the wall and break his wrist without even throwing a punch so he didn't get fined for protecting a mate. From there he lost the plot, refused to leave a licensed venue when asked, started more scuffles, snuck back into a licensed venue after being ejected and committed various other scallywag behaviour like saying things that can put you in jail. If the cops had become involved he would have been much lighter in the pocket.

May, who was the Melbourne goose effectively copped a 2 week suspension, Bolton likely a 10k fine. Two peas in a pod.

The problem with discussions on this forum is people are so desperate to justify some anti-Richmond establishment theory that absolute crap morphs into accepted fact, like Bolton was fined 20k just for protecting a mate's girlfriend.

Ahhh. If only Bolton had thrown a punch against one of his team mates.

Why do you think Richmond paid part of the fine?