Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Well, tit grab story will now die away pretty quickly.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks out of shape to be honest.
Love the bloke like a child.
Hope finds his spark whether it's with the Tigs or away from the game.

Wasn't ready. Hard to say whether someone like Graham would've had more impact but we had to roll the dice.

Reactions: 1 user
We conceded a goal in the last 90 seconds in every quarter - and we have done so all year.
I am not sure what the remedy is but it has killed us all season.
I think we have to be realistic - no Prestia killed us again - 4 times this year he didnt see out the game - we lost them all.
We need to find a player to replace him. We were very unlikely to progress past next week I think.
To be clear we were shafted but all those close losses killed us = if this was at the G - 6 goal win!

Reactions: 4 users
Well it’s been a season to forget for Dusty.

Really hope he has it in him to get his body right and come back motivated a strong.

I doubt he will ever get back to his best, but he could still be some player for us.

Just cant see it with Dusty anymore. Seems to have lost that passion and hunger to play.
Body will stop reacting to his brain smarts so i think if he plays on next year it will be his last. Wouldn't be surprised if he just packs it in in the offseason. One of the greatest!

will cost the club 2.5mil over next 2 years unless he gets 100% fit we are no chance for a flag. Too much cap space taken by a Legend!!

It is what it is. 3 flags is an awesome achievement.

No emotion after the loss from Dusty. Hope he really weighs up everything and makes the right call to get the best out of himself and for the club. Either stay and commit 100%, seek trade or retire.

They were grabbing him all night and holding him back.
AFL must of put the word out he wasn’t get a free after that video