Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

It was reported he had put in a lot of work in the off season, put in a big pre-season whilst not missing a session, played both practice matches. How did his hamstring survive all that and now a problem after only the 2nd H&A game. Very frustrating for all. It's a pity he misses Dimma's 300th.

No worries, I think it is your ‘The other scenario’ paragraph, and Hardwick ballsed up the Presser a little bit.

Also what Craig said about Dusty’s own inexperience with these tight strings and perhaps struggles to communicate well what he is feeling in it
Hardwick often says weird stuff to the media, and I would guess even more so, when he, and others, have not spent time preparing.

Reactions: 1 user
it would not be a surprise to me if Dusty decided to hang up his boots very soon.
Plagued with hamstring problems, has not really shone in the 2 games to date.
Maybe his illustrious career is over.
Not a chicken any more and financially well set up.
Could be sooner than we think.

Reactions: 2 users
it would not be a surprise to me if Dusty decided to hang up his boots very soon.
Yep. The Figgy-type signs are showing with his hammy.

‘Plagued’? One hammy in his career and some awareness this year - back next week? Don’t premature eradicate

Reactions: 5 users
Yepp if his great mates Cotch and JR8 pull the pin at seasons end, it might be enough for Dusty too.
What a send off for those 3 will that be.
Also the room in the cap it creates for us.

I agree - do we forget how he saves his best for finals - has had plenty of slow starts and games b4.

It's not even that much. He was good in round 1.

Hoyne from champion data said if he impacts games like he did in round 1 for the rest of the year he'll be All Aus.

Reactions: 3 users
It's not even that much. He was good in round 1.

Hoyne from champion data said if he impacts games like he did in round 1 for the rest of the year he'll be All Aus.
I'm not writing him off as a footballer, not at all. I'm more confused by the PR handling of him.

Was very good round 1 and had moments in round 2 as well.

The big refuter has even resorted to potting the staff at PR now. I imagine Luke Meehan snubbed him in the lift one day. Luke has been there for the 3 flags, didn't hear too many complaints then.

Reactions: 1 users
The big refuter has even resorted to potting the staff at PR now. I imagine Luke Meehan snubbed him in the lift one day. Luke has been there for the 3 flags, didn't hear too many complaints then.

Where do people enrol in your school of business management?

"You've completely *smile* this up".

"Yeah, but remember when I did a good job in a different role a while back?"

"Fair enough, my mistake, carry on".

How stupid of me.

Where do people enrol in your school of business management?

"You've completely *smile* this up".

"Yeah, but remember when I did a good job in a different role a while back?"

"Fair enough, my mistake, carry on".

How stupid of me.
Where have they gone wrong here TBR? Not being 100% open?

Your last line is apt.

The big ego runs everything through his matrix:
Did Richmond do it? If yes then it was inept, amateur, whingeing, stupid etc

Did Geelong do it? If yes then it was brilliant, innovative, smart, well organised etc.

• Haha