Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

If the AFL demands an interview then all Richmond supporters should get there and sing the Tigers song non stop until the media gives up

We have your back Dusty

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Dusty should do an interview: it should consist of 4 words: go *smile* your selves! Any question they ask him, that’s his answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dusty’s press conference
Reporter: How do you feel on the eve of your 300th Dusty?
Dusty: I’m only here because the AFL threatened to fine me if I didn’t attend this press conference
Reporter: Yes. Ok. But how does it feel becoming a 300 game player?
Dusty: I’m only here because the AFL threatened to fine me if I didn’t attend this press conference
Reporter: Do you feel any different with this game compared to others?
Reporter: Joining KB, St Francis, Captain Blood and your ex teammates Cotch, Jack and Sheds in such an illustrious group must feel like a huge honour?
Reporter: Will you be at the Suns next year?
Reporter: Will you be at Richmond next year?
Reporter: why haven’t you signed a new contract yet?
Reporter: What do you think of the AFL and umpires?
Dusty: The AFL and umpires can all go *smile* themselves. They are the most corrupt, incompetent useless pack of cheating *smile* I have ever come across. They all have been screwing my beloved club for years. There should be a thorough royal commission held to expose the grubby deals the AFL and umpires have done over the years and those running the competition should be heavily fines and have their arses thrown in jail. They make the mafia look like kindergarten children. The sooner there is a clean out of AFL headquarters and the umpiring department the better. Just to be clear, in case anyone missed it, the AFL can go *smile* themselves
Reporters: ummmm
Dusty: well if there are no more questions. Thank you all for attending. You can all go *smile* yourselves too, mainly for making *smile* up about me throughout my career, harassing my family, and generally being *smile*. *smile* you very much

Reactions: 4 users
Seven and Foxtel will want a piece of him because of the money they pour into the rights. If Dusty is up for it, he should sit down with Richo from Seven and Jack from Fox and give the AFL and Media what they want.

Reactions: 6 users
Great idea…keep that sniper Whateley as far away as possible.
Seven and Foxtel will want a piece of him because of the money they pour into the rights. If Dusty is up for it, he should sit down with Richo from Seven and Jack from Fox and give the AFL and Media what they want.

Dusty’s press conference
Reporter: Joining KB, St Francis, Captain Blood and your ex teammates Cotch, Jack and Sheds in such an illustrious group must feel like a huge honour?
Dusty: The AFL and umpires can all go *smile* themselves. They are the most corrupt, incompetent useless pack of cheating *smile* I have ever come across. They all have been screwing my beloved club for years. There should be a thorough royal commission held to expose the grubby deals the AFL and umpires have done over the years and those running the competition should be heavily fines and have their arses thrown in jail. They make the mafia look like kindergarten children. The sooner there is a clean out of AFL headquarters and the umpiring department the better. Just to be clear, in case anyone missed it, the AFL can go *smile* themselves
Dusty: well if there are no more questions. Thank you all for attending. You can all go *smile* yourselves too, mainly for making *smile* up about me throughout my career, harassing my family, and generally being *smile*. *smile* you very much
The media will take that as proof that he is leaving because he wouldn't answer the question.

I really don’t want the club to cave on this one. To paraphrase Tom Petty ‘Stand your ground. Don’t back down.’

Reactions: 3 users
Nah - stuff em.

I reckon his 300 will be in Adelaide which might help keep a lid on it.

Let him kick 6 goals to 3/4 time, sub him out and sneak him out f the stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Dusty’s press conference

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Gents....Don't shoot the messenger but Fev reckons Dusty will pull the pin after his 300th game and retire. He actually gets some good mail does Fev but hope its wrong this time.

Posted the story on the Journo's board.

Reactions: 1 user
With everything Dusty has done towards the RFC recent successes, he doesn't owe the club or us fans anything. What ever Dusty does, I wish him happiness and good health.

Gents....Don't shoot the messenger but Fev reckons Dusty will pull the pin after his 300th game and retire. He actually gets some good mail does Fev but hope its wrong this time.

Fev is good mates with Newman. But doubt he would say something like that anyone outside the club.

Reactions: 1 user

another day, another dusty rumour, but as others have said, the king can do whatever he wants, he's given us all more than we could ever have dreamed

Reactions: 1 users

Not actually retire but say farewell to the Tigers , rest up & get himself right then head north to join Hardwick at the suns next season he reckons as well.

How good was it watching the Tiger King roll back the clock and slot those goals as only he can and does.

Some extra highlights on the commemorative DVD.

If there was ONE player in this league that has earned the right to be left the F* alone by the media whores and bin dippers its the TIGER KING!.

Has done achieved what no other modern-day contemporary has achieved, yet still he is harassed not revered.

Grubs