Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

How good was an animated Daisy Thomas in the Triple M commentary box after Dusty nailed that around the corner shot at the Punt Rd End :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9 users
Really hope he signs on again. 1-2 more years please. We still need experience at the older end of our list, with the expected retirements of elder premiership heroes.
We will benefit from this Tiger immortal running around another year or 2, fans and players alike.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
By the way - has the umpire stopped calling for the Essendon player to get back onto the mark with 2min to go in the 4Q or is he still asking??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just hearing Sam Edmund now on SEN with the Gestapo demanding that Duz do a press conference for his 300.

MYOB scumbags.

Reactions: 4 users
Really hope he signs on again. 1-2 more years please. We still need experience at the older end of our list, with the expected retirements of elder premiership heroes.
We will benefit from this Tiger immortal running around another year or 2, fans and players alike.
His teammates love him.

Reactions: 3 users
Just hearing Sam Edmund now on SEN with the Gestapo demanding that Duz do a press conference for his 300.

MYOB scumbags.
I hope he goes for a bush trip to Bourke or somewhere like that.
Do a presser with radio 2NB and tv station NITV. All media commitments done and dustyed.
Then tell the other media vultures, hyenas and parasites to gagf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I hope he goes for a bush trip to Bourke or somewhere like that.
Do a presser with radio 2NB and tv station NITV. All media commitments done and dustyed.
Then tell the other media vultures, hyenas and parasites to gagf.
Why not to his roots, Castlemaine?

Do the interview sitting on a John Deere mowing his back yard!
Then when they ask a question, just rev it up and say sorry can't hear Ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MYOB scumbags.
Same old same old. Media sooks because he won't dance to their tune and suckhole, they apply pressure, he eventually does an interview when he says 'good to get the win, credit to the boys'. It all dies off for a while until it starts up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
If we disagree they will start paying free kicks against us...

Oh wait......

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users