Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

He was excellent tonight. In a decent team, he could play on in 2025. He couldn’t have gift wrapped a couple of passes to Ryan any better and he dropped the lot. Great player - lucky he’s been ours.

Reactions: 4 users
Will be a sad day the first game after he hangs up the boots. Brings joy to thousands when he's up. Celebrate him, and throw literal s**t at any media type who talks c**p about him

Reactions: 5 users
Waddled a little bit faster tonight. Gawd give him strength to waddle faster gain.

Remember that time that Royce Hart had his femur riveted to his epiglotis (considered a knee reconstruction at the time)? He too had emotions.

But nobody ever said he wasn't trying. That would've been treason.

Reactions: 5 users
Great to have the Champ back. This should shut the media up. Lloyd are you listening and reading our comments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I teared up watching Dusty last night. Reminded me of successes of the past whilst knowing his time is coming to an end

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Daisy Thomas is a gun.
He stood up for Tarranto when everyone else stayed silent. And again with dusty.
Also he is the best on channel 7 for special comments
Yep, and is not a prima donna like most of the other so called "expert commentators".
I'd have beer with him.......him having a beer with me might be another matter.

Reactions: 2 users
Just a quite reminder from the great man that he still has it.

That goal was vintage Dusty

Reactions: 1 users
Easily best game of the year. That was more like the Dusty of old.
Intensity was right up. Looked dangerous every time he went near it.
If we’d won he’d have taken home the Yiooken.
I’m so happy he’s shown he can still play at that level.

Reactions: 6 users
Thought Martin was looking very ordinary early until he kicked that first goal then it was like a switched was flicked in him. From that point on it was like watching the Dusty of old again.

Reactions: 1 user