Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Think the out of bounds kicks are related to the shape of the ground. Have seen many teams kick oob coming out of the back line. It’s like there’s bits of the ground missing.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Shaun Higgins on the Oval Office not reading from the Scotty script and talking up Dylan's game big time and casually mentioning our outs are basically the best players in the comp.

Brad will not be happy!

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
pokey said:
Sort of, I think she was referred to him via Dan Richardson and then it built from there.

He's a wonderful player and it's great to see him get some well deserved plaudits.

To think he almost gave up on himself due to constant hamstring injuries which were looking chronic.
That German doctor is worth his weight in calves blood

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
lamb22 said:
Shaun Higgins on the Oval Office not reading from the Scotty script and talking up Dylan's game big time and casually mentioning our outs are basically the best players in the comp.

Brad will not be happy!
Shaun Higgins found out the hard way that Dylan Grimes accelerates into a collision like no one this side of Trent Cotchin. That '15 Elimination Final coming together was a tribute to the courage of both and a violent note contributed to the violent improvised concerto that is Australian Rules football. It should be in every "This is AFL" youtoob vid.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
had to bring Grimsey up from the bottom of page 3 because he is doing what he does again

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If there's one good thing to come out of Rance's injury it will be that the wider footy world belatedly realises what a champion Dylan Grimes is.