Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
This guy just keeps racking up excellent team performances on a consistent basis.
True champion of RFC. Such a good player.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
"What a tough hombre!" (Thanks Dennis!)

Hard as nails.

I call him "The Junk Yard Dog!"

He grabs a hold of ya, and ya ain't goin' anywhere!

End of story!

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
He was bloody good tonight. A big reason why they kicked only 1 goal in almost 3 quarters and a big reason why they didn’t kick more in the last.

Thank god we have him.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Comments on various forums after Rance went down suggested our other tall backs weren't much good. Surprised also at several who claimed Grimes is a dirty player.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Should win our B&F this season. Super consistent and has stepped it up with Rance missing. Champion

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Mantikorr said:
Should win our B&F this season. Super consistent and has stepped it up with Rance missing. Champion

Definitely top 3 in the b&f at this stage. I reckon Edwards has him covered though for the Jack Dyer medal.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he isn’t in the best back 6 in the comp at the end of this year. Hurn, the x cricketer, Crisp, Stewart, Pearce, Grimes
The selectors need to *smile* off.
He would be in my best 6 of Richmond in the last 40 years.