Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Unbelievable .. an absolute superstar .. possibly now every bit as great as Rance and amongst the best two or three tiger backmem I’ve seen at tigerland

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not sure what more I can say about Dylan but that was one of his best ever performances IMO.
He has always been an absolute gun but like one of his fine wines, he just seems to be getting better with age.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Unbelievable .. an absolute superstar .. possibly now every bit as great as Rance and amongst the best two or three tiger backmem I’ve seen at tigerland
Game day thread I said he as close to Francis Bourke as I have seen. Highest compliment I can pay.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger68

Grow boys, grow!
Mar 13, 2007
Sydney
Love the way he plays the game and how he present himself. He, like Astubry, are only now starting to get accolades. They are right up there as the most important players the cpmpetiion. Despsite their disposal numbers, their impact on game is massive. A goal prevented is the same as a goal kicked on the scoreboard. - it's just not so glamorous.

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Must be close to AA Capt in his first year selected. Is that even possible.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Must be close to AA Capt in his first year selected. Is that even possible.

Ineligible. .... doesn't drop down low or shrug his shoulders playing for frees.
Key selection criteria to become an 'all time great' AA captain..!

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Booked his spot in the AA team last night. Degoey was getting slapped so much by Grimes, Doofus moved Degoey off grimes and but him on the ball.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
That was from the top shelf. It was like watching rance at his very best spoiling, and intercept marking at ease. Complete control.

Reactions: 3 users