Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

If that’s the same bloke that Darcy Moore went to see which I think it might be, he was interviewed last night pre match and said he was like a mad scientist who spoke in broken English and was quite particular about his nursing staff... had 20 of them in his pristine rooms
All young and attractive in their twenties and dressed in pure white uniforms.....
I wish I had of studied harder at school :confused:

Just wondering how good your German is?

Speeds up heading into contact, not many do that.

I’m amazed at his marking 1 on 1, no longer just halves contest. Plucks them.

Reactions: 1 users
true Scoop. Has gone from 7 disposals a game to 12 including 6 marks. Has stepped up from very good to elite without reducing his stopping efficiency. His improvement is absurd

The other thing about Grimes now, and for this season is that he has to play as a tall most weeks rather than playing on any type of player. It makes our backline small seven more accountable to play on the dangerous small forwards. I hope we don’t get exposed by this come finals.

The other thing about Grimes now, and for this season is that he has to play as a tall most weeks rather than playing on any type of player. It makes our backline small seven more accountable to play on the dangerous small forwards. I hope we don’t get exposed by this come finals.

Enter the Stackman

I love Grimes,
But he doesn’t need the media.
That’s was his worse game in a very very long time.
A 45 year old pensioner slapped him

I love Grimes,
But he doesn’t need the media.
That’s was his worse game in a very very long time.
A 45 year old pensioner slapped him
Hardly got slapped, he was prevented getting out the back by himself. Lewis scrambled a goal off the goal line and got another from a free kick.

true Scoop. Has gone from 7 disposals a game to 12 including 6 marks. Has stepped up from very good to elite without reducing his stopping efficiency. His improvement is absurd

?? His lowest season was 9.8 disposals, a game. His best markng season he averaged 7.4.

He got tagged. They still only kicked 9 goals. The system works.

Love Grimes
he even said he wasn’t sure how to handle a opponent marking him playing down back.
I thought it quite simple considering who he was playing on. Just beat him. He struggled.
You don’t usually see Grimes out bodied or out played, but the pensioner did both.

Love Grimes
he even said he wasn’t sure how to handle a opponent marking him playing down back.
I thought it quite simple considering who he was playing on. Just beat him. He struggled.
You don’t usually see Grimes out bodied or out played, but the pensioner did both.

You're exaggerating. Lewis was hardly that effective himself. Kicked 2 goals but only had 1 more possession than Grimes. Dylan still had an impact but was lesser than recent weeks.