Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Is he finally out of Rance's shadow? Have always loved him as a player and could end up at the end of his career being seen as just as greater player as Rance. One thing for certain he's a better decision maker and user of the ball. Loved his game last night. Saw him parked next to Cox a few times and he just ran off him at will.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
gun. Simple as that.

Yeah not much else to say. That is the Grimes thread. Everyone gets on and posts, gun, champion, I love him. What a player, one of my all-time favourites. He'd be one of most tiges fans all-time favourites.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Manure said he should be a lock for AA, but won’t get it, because the selectors won’t see him as ‘sexy’ enough. Considering Spud Frawley is on that panel, Manure is probably right. Grimes has been massive this year. Filled in the hole left by Rance beautifully. When Alex comes back we’ll have the 2 best forwards and the 2 best defenders in the league.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Love Grimesy.

What a player and we nearly lost him.

Thanks to the German Quack Scientist who saved his career.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Love Grimesy.

What a player and we nearly lost him.

Thanks to the German Quack Scientist who saved his career.

If that’s the same bloke that Darcy Moore went to see which I think it might be, he was interviewed last night pre match and said he was like a mad scientist who spoke in broken English and was quite particular about his nursing staff... had 20 of them in his pristine rooms
All young and attractive in their twenties and dressed in pure white uniforms.....
I wish I had of studied harder at school :confused:

Reactions: 1 user

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
This is him I think...

18y167q9nlc6ojpg.jpg

Reactions: 3 users