Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Hopefully that puts an end to any more physical or verbal SM threats. Appalling.
I can't help but feel the AFL's hypocritical selectivity on staging instances is at least partly to blame. Well-documented here on PRE.
Sadly it's unlikely to change much for a while, Leon.
We still see reports of Indigenous players copping abuse. Yes they are becoming less frequent, but I feel it's going to take a few more morons to be charged before the message finally gets through.
Maybe we need a magistrate to send one away for a few months.

And maybe the media need to have a look at the way they look for a sensational angle in what is really an innocuous bit of play (but they won't).

Hamstring. That's a minimum 3 weeks which means end of H&A for Grimey. We can't risk him coming back to early especially with his hamstring history.

Hopefully we get him right for the finals but geez it's a big hold to fill especially with Rance retired and Astbury out.

Hamstring. That's a minimum 3 weeks which means end of H&A for Grimey. We can't risk him coming back to early especially with his hamstring history.

Hopefully we get him right for the finals but geez it's a big hold to fill especially with Rance retired and Astbury out.

surely it was a twinge?

I reckon Kennedy comes back on and so does Dylan.

Bye next week

His hamstring history is awful - nearly cost him a career
But since he had the issue sorted - has he done one.
I can’t remember it

He was interviewed and said it was tight and then he felt a slight pop on a lead but didn't think it was too serious.

It's not his first rodeo so he will have good awareness of it so that's a good sign.

It will still be a 21 -28 day minimum though I suspect, maybe last round, maybe week one finals.

I hate to be right but I did say I'd rest him during the condensed games. :(

Agree Richo.
Heard the interview.
Reckon we may have to give the full 4 rounds to recover.
Finals .