Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Like to rest Cotchin too.
Freo are an improving side.
Wouldn't want to be taken them lightly.

Danger game.
Cant take them lightly.
We lost our games to GWS & Hawthorn that have cost us.
Don't need anyone.
Resting Cotchin against port now looks a huge mistake.
There's only 3 games to go.
Time to stick into overdrive

Reactions: 1 user
It leaves us exposed against Freo, who have some decent talls. Against Geelong, Hawkins is their major target. And there is a bye.

In terms of match-ups, its not the worst couple of weeks to lose Grimes, although we obviously need to win all games.

However I do believe Noah Moses has the potential to steady the ship and lead us to the promised land.

I think we'll be fine against Freo. Broad will fill Grime's role, he's only 1cm shorter. Freo haven't ha a great year and their 5 wins have been against Hawks, Crows, Swans, Collingwood & Saints. Geelong wil be tougher of course but as you say they only have 1 quality forward target and I trust our system to handle that.

Danger game.
Cant take them lightly.
We lost our games to GWS & Hawthorn that have cost us.
Don't need anyone.
Resting Cotchin against port now looks a huge mistake.
There's only 3 games to go.
Time to stick into overdrive

I'm fine with resting Cotch against Port. If he had pinged a hammy, everyone would have been saying why didn't we rest him. Far prefer we take it easy. The Hawks and GWS games are the ones we should be looking back on.

Reactions: 3 users
I think we'll be fine against Freo. Broad will fill Grime's role, he's only 1cm shorter. Freo haven't ha a great year and their 5 wins have been against Hawks, Crows, Swans, Collingwood & Saints. Geelong wil be tougher of course but as you say they only have 1 quality forward target and I trust our system to handle that.
Taberner, Lobb and Darcy are 3 big boys which only Balta will be big enough to handle. Plus Fyfe when resting forward. We may have to play Nank behind the ball to provide cover.

Taberner, Lobb and Darcy are 3 big boys which only Balta will be big enough to handle. Plus Fyfe when resting forward. We may have to play Nank behind the ball to provide cover.

Big rumour Patty Steinfort is back in next week

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm fine with resting Cotch against Port. If he had pinged a hammy, everyone would have been saying why didn't we rest him. Far prefer we take it easy. The Hawks and GWS games are the ones we should be looking back on.

Dont forget the 2 points we gifted Collingwood.
I don’t look at the loss to Hawthorn as one that got away.
They were awesome and we were hopeless. Wasn’t even close

2phones could be an option, played down back in the past. Good matchup for Lobb.

Great timing to get him back. Going to be hugely important in negating Hawkins whether playing on him directly or as 3rd man in to help Balta.
I just hope the hammy is RTG because we are at the pointy end.

Reactions: 2 users
I get nervous when he goes the ground ball coz he goes full pace.

Now it’s not that I don’t think Tommy Stewart’s not a good footballer but how the hell does he have 2 AAs and the best backman going around only have one? It leaves my brain flabbergastEd , same successful period , same position in an AA team .

is Grimes is bloody good

Last edited:
incredible tonight. some beautiful marking of the football. and more ..

BOG. Was everywhere down back. When Astbury gets back, look out, we'll strangle teams.

Now it’s not that I don’t think Tommy Stewart’s not a good footballer but how the hell does he have 2 AAs and the best backman going around only have one? It leaves my brain flabbergastEd , same successful period , same position in an AA team .

is Grimes is bloody good
Yeah but end of the day how many premiership medals does Stewart have...thats all Grimes would care about.

Reactions: 5 users